Hey Loves,Hey Loves,
I finally did it! A tour of my Second Life apartment. I am in the process of moving but wanted to say a final goodbye to my little apartment in the sky the right way. What better way than to share it with you all. This has been my home for almost a year now and has so much of my personality and memories within its walls. Take a look and see! how I made a house my home.
xoxo
- Quin

Full Video Here
xoxo
- Quin

AptTourCover.jpg

• Like 3

You should get a Space Navigator or other device that'll let you do smooth camera moves.

• Like 2

That's a nice apartment! Too bad you are leaving it. You're next place will probably look great too. I like that you have a kitchen, a bathroom, and a laundry room. They're not functionally necessary in SL but they do make the apartment feel like an apartment in real life. The only thing I'd suggest is one of those food trays on the kitchen table that hands out cookies to visitors. 

• Like 1

On 8/3/2019 at 11:21 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

You should get a Space Navigator or other device that'll let you do smooth camera moves.

I use the 3d connexion mouse and will have to tweet my settings for the next recording. Thank you for your comment ❤️ 

On 8/4/2019 at 1:45 AM, Bree Giffen said:

That's a nice apartment! Too bad you are leaving it. You're next place will probably look great too. I like that you have a kitchen, a bathroom, and a laundry room. They're not functionally necessary in SL but they do make the apartment feel like an apartment in real life. The only thing I'd suggest is one of those food trays on the kitchen table that hands out cookies to visitors. 

haha cookies are always great! Thank you for your kind comment ❤️