You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Loves,Hey Loves,
I finally did it! A tour of my Second Life apartment. I am in the process of moving but wanted to say a final goodbye to my little apartment in the sky the right way. What better way than to share it with you all. This has been my home for almost a year now and has so much of my personality and memories within its walls. Take a look and see! how I made a house my home.
xoxo
- Quin

Full Video Here
xoxo
- Quin

AptTourCover.jpg

• Like 3

That's a nice apartment! Too bad you are leaving it. You're next place will probably look great too. I like that you have a kitchen, a bathroom, and a laundry room. They're not functionally necessary in SL but they do make the apartment feel like an apartment in real life. The only thing I'd suggest is one of those food trays on the kitchen table that hands out cookies to visitors. 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 1:45 AM, Bree Giffen said:

That's a nice apartment! Too bad you are leaving it. You're next place will probably look great too. I like that you have a kitchen, a bathroom, and a laundry room. They're not functionally necessary in SL but they do make the apartment feel like an apartment in real life. The only thing I'd suggest is one of those food trays on the kitchen table that hands out cookies to visitors. 

haha cookies are always great! Thank you for your kind comment ❤️ 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.