Sign in to follow this  
Amorphisly

Cannot log in viewers & new popup!

Question

Hello fellow SLers! 

I have a friend that has been unable to log into his SL via Firestorm for two days now. When he first started getting it, it was telling him his password was wrong...Which it was not, as he is able to access the SL website. Then a new popup started to show today, which I have NO Idea what to do to help him with this one... I am submitting the image down below! We have tried everything so far... (Restarts, cache, uninstall, reinstall, different viewers etc). But, to no avail! I would totally appreciate it if someone could help me figure out this issue for him! Thanks!

1564692884272.JPEG

1564775085933.JPEG

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Has your friend tried to log in with the SL viewer?

Yes maam ^^

Posted (edited)

The second message often occurs after a Windows update.  The stored login credentials get deleted.  The solution is simple:  just enter your user name and password manually.

The first message is more problematic.  If your friend is SURE she entered her username and password correctly, and that the caps lock is off, then she needs to file a support case. 

Edited by Lindal Kidd