Best Rock N Roll Clothes? Need Help For Make-Over...

FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Need help to find stores with Rock N Roll clothes.

I don't want to be biker exactly though I do like the clothes at V Twins and can use some of those.

Any idea where to start?

I want a make-over into Rock N Roll.  That's the best I can describe.   

A little punk or goth is okay, too...if u know of any good stores to go to.  

Feel free to post pics of you too and let us know where u shop please.  

p.s.  No, I don't have money for a darker skin right now.  

Items in my photo:  Top, 1 linden top from Vanilla Bae; pants from Blueberry; Tattoo Nanika.  

Snapshot jpg 416.jpg

Edited by FairreLilette

5 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

What kind of rock are we talking? Most modern girl bands dress pretty normal or glam.

This is Veruca Salt:

3562B131-CE60-4308-B8F1-5CC99466F5F7.jpeg.ce7e2ea88c233c94c1a6110e8eb04895.jpeg3562B131-CE60-4308-B8F1-5CC99466F5F7.jpeg.ce7e2ea88c233c94c1a6110e8eb04895.jpeg

2CCD51D6-C145-43FD-B246-6EA5BB0979E4.jpeg

Nobody kill me for posting Paramore.

I guess someone more in the audience...maybe a bit vintage.

Grunge, a bit?

I don't really know.

But I want some grunge tanks that's for sure!  No, plaid skirt.  lol  Well, maybe.  ha.

2 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I guess someone more in the audience...maybe a bit vintage.

Grunge, a bit?

I don't really know.

But I want some grunge tanks that's for sure!  No, plaid skirt.  lol  Well, maybe.  ha.

Whenever I see things from Vinyl I think of girl band clothes. Lots of ringer tees and skinny jeans and flared pants.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, janetosilio said:

Whenever I see things from Vinyl I think of girl band clothes. Lots of ringer tees and skinny jeans and flared pants.

Thanks for the start.

It's interesting how metal, punk, goth, grunge, glam all kind of cross over each other.

I found a store at Uber several months ago and said this is where I am going to shop when I get time!  The designer had great tanks.  I cannot remember who the designer is though.  

First, Ison Moto jacket.  Pair with stockings and heels of your choice.

2019-08-02_002.thumb.jpg.ae265ef995dc5b16310f4639009faf61.jpg

Next, Vinyl - Billie Skatr Flannel and Tee, JustBecause - Kaylah Jeans and KC - Alexia Sneeker Boots

2019-08-02_003.thumb.jpg.e5a0511e02706eec6f331fd7118fc9fb.jpg

Third is Beautiful Dirty Rich - No FKs Given shirt, Absolut Vendetta - Eris Skinny Jeans, Dirty Princess - Soul Crusher boots and a glove from Masoom.  Masoom has some other interesting clothes too.

2019-08-02_004.thumb.jpg.08050105a3bf37e8c62c16043769476e.jpg

Is any of that what you are looking for?

• Like 5

10 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

It's interesting how metal, punk, goth, grunge, glam all kind of cross over each other.

There's reason to the madness. Punk began as an anti-consumerism movement that proposed you do your own thing, both in regards to apparel, style and music. The Gothic subculture is one of the many post-punk genres which kept many attributes (though these days there are so many sub-genres of Goth, many of them seemingly entirely removed from Punk). Metal is a development of Rock, and whilst not directly affiliated with the Punk movement, the two styles were developed roughly around the same time (60's-70's), as did Glam (70's). Fashion is fashion, so that people within the different styles borrowed and were inspired by each other is no surprise - and these days some of the many branches springing from the original styles have mingled; Hardcore (Metal-Punk), Industrial/Gothic Metal, Glam Punk (Mock-Rock) ...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

First, Ison Moto jacket.  Pair with stockings and heels of your choice.

2019-08-02_002.thumb.jpg.ae265ef995dc5b16310f4639009faf61.jpg

Next, Vinyl - Billie Skatr Flannel and Tee, JustBecause - Kaylah Jeans and KC - Alexia Sneeker Boots

2019-08-02_003.thumb.jpg.e5a0511e02706eec6f331fd7118fc9fb.jpg

Third is Beautiful Dirty Rich - No FKs Given shirt, Absolut Vendetta - Eris Skinny Jeans, Dirty Princess - Soul Crusher boots and a glove from Masoom.  Masoom has some other interesting clothes too.

YES!  The last one is my fav!  I love those jeans with those boots!  

Coco makes a great "Leather Biker Jacket" that I wear a lot, partly because it's nice, and partly because it is roomy and bulky enough that you can layer with it pretty well (although it also comes in a version with a tee you can wear  underneath). In this pic, I'm wearing it over top a mesh tee by someone else, but you can put it on over a lot of things. I often wear it over dresses. (Sorry for the quality of the pic, which doesn't show the jacket terribly well: it's what I had handy!)

Rock-Clothes-Blank.thumb.png.e30f9136d279797fdfe49ad789b9e7ed.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Or, something like this?

Blueberry - black leggings and leather jacket (has a shirt layer, this one says "STFU"

Sneakers by Bleich

Precious

Or

Jacket is United Colors

Blueberry, pants (Blueberry makes great basic pieces of all types)

Boots are by Toksik

Saturday

I think it's great...and I kind of think I need some black.  I don't buy black nor wear black enough as you can see from my picture above.  But, I think black is a sexy color and has confidence about it.  So, I am going to buy some black and wear it too!  Thanks!  

• Like 1

On 8/3/2019 at 2:39 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

I too love this outfit and bought several tank tops sets at BDR (they were cheap).  Great boots too. 'Flat Feet' feel more practicable than heels when riding  :)

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.