Looking for hangout/chat buddies

mimikyucutie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiyo. I'm October, and well a lot of friends have gone missing. At first it was a gradual thing of my friends list memebers leaving SL and now it seems my solitude has smacked me in my fuzzy face. Currently looking to make new friends wherever I go as to actually have a reason to log on to Second Life. If we connect then I really don't care what your avi looks like, who you are behind your computer monitor, or what weird, creepy stuff you are into (given you keep me far removed from it). This is a free-for all. Be friends with a kitty, folks. Feed me Whiskas. 

Snapshot_004.png

• Like 3

On 8/2/2019 at 5:02 AM, mimikyucutie said:

Hiyo. I'm October, and well a lot of friends have gone missing. At first it was a gradual thing of my friends list memebers leaving SL and now it seems my solitude has smacked me in my fuzzy face. Currently looking to make new friends wherever I go as to actually have a reason to log on to Second Life. If we connect then I really don't care what your avi looks like, who you are behind your computer monitor, or what weird, creepy stuff you are into (given you keep me far removed from it). This is a free-for all. Be friends with a kitty, folks. Feed me Whiskas. 

Snapshot_004.png

Find my club Yellow Moon Dance Club in my picks.  You can join the Milan Sim.  We will have parties for ALL types of avi's as long as all bits are covered;  Best in Gawdy Awful Gacha; Lingerie parties...etc.  

Kitties and dancing kitties are welcome, too!  Whatever kind of avi you want.  Events soon, I hope.  Partner just got married and been busy being a newlywed.  

p.s.  The Best in Gawdy Awful Gacha is not saying Gacha is gawdy.  It's just that some Gacha pieces are really cheap and sometimes mixing them can look awful.  It's just that Gacha is cheap and we didn't want nor expect you to spend a lot of money.  

Edited by FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.