3 days new in SL... Hello everybody :)

AddisonMH

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I’m only 3 days old in SL and already loving my time here. I’m completely hooked to SL. It’s my go to away from RL. I do so much better socializing with other people in SL.

I’ve been lonely in real life because I’m an introvert and don’t have any friends IRL and so I spent most of my time just playing video games.

But, I’ve been desperate for social interaction (Can’t do that in real life for the life of me, social anxiety, not good in groups, etc., I hope you understand that socializing online is just a lot easier than doing so IRL. Socializing IRL versus Online are 2 very different things) So, when I remembered Second Life, I was thrilled and immediately jumped into SL! And my first 3 days here were amazing! Met different kinds of people, found 1 or a couple of new friends, and notice that there’s a lot to explore in SL. So much that after exploring for the next month, I know there’ll be millions of other sims left unexplored!

I’m looking for more friends to explore SL with, and to just hang out/socialize with as well :3

There is a lot I don’t know about Second Life including editing avatars and changing them too and stuff like that. So please bear with me if you decide to be friends with me :3

Anyways,

Lots to learn about Second Life and to explore! I can’t wait to make new friends and that’s why I’m posting here! To see if I’ll hear from any of you all :3 My username is AddisonMH and currently at work if you decide to send me an IM while I’m offline :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Welcome to SL, Addison! I completely understand how you feel about social interactions in RL! :) I too have a lot of social anxiety and really don't have friends in RL expect from my best friend and my SL bestie :) I'd love to be you're friend! If you ever need any help with your avatar or finding anything, I defiantly know how to hook you up! LOL :D I usually play daily for now till my seasonal job picks up soon. So if you'd like to add me, my user is AngelOfSeeker

Or I may add you, if that is easier on your behave! :D Hope you have an awesome day and enjoy SL! (/^owo^\ ~ ❤️

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.