USD to PayPal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

51 minutes ago, JamieLongstaff said:

to get my money transferred to PayPal and wait 2 days

Regarding the time delay, whenever I transfer money from my checking account to my PayPal cash balance, it always takes 3 to 5 days for the money to become available for my use in PayPal, so I do not think a wait time is unexpected or unusual. 

Yeah right with the increase of fees one would expect faster cashout as well (remember it used to take a whole week to cashout before) 7 days.

But now they take 2-3 days which I think should be down to 1 day maximum or few hours? they are charging a good amount of fees sure they should be improving the service too.

13 hours ago, secondBeach said:

Yeah right with the increase of fees one would expect faster cashout as well (remember it used to take a whole week to cashout before) 7 days.

But now they take 2-3 days which I think should be down to 1 day maximum or few hours? they are charging a good amount of fees sure they should be improving the service too.

This month it was literally 1 day for me. It depends who you are where you live how often and how much I suspect.

Did anybody else get an email from PayPal about "Upcoming changes to our PayPal legal agreements" linking to a (tracked URL for) their pending legal updates ?

If so, is this a thing anybody should care about, maybe in the Tilia context?

(I'm actually thinking of canceling the PayPal account, now that I clicked on their trusted link and gave them evidence that I've seen their agreement. Am I being paranoid or is PayPal's Legal department full of frustrated would-be phishers?)

19 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

Did anybody else get an email from PayPal about "Upcoming changes to our PayPal legal agreements" linking to a (tracked URL for) their pending legal updates ?

(I'm actually thinking of canceling the PayPal account, now that I clicked on their trusted link and gave them evidence that I've seen their agreement. Am I being paranoid or is PayPal's Legal department full of frustrated would-be phishers?)

There are plenty of messages that LOOK like big name companies and don't actually GO to Paypal. Did you try logging into your Paypal account to see if that message was available from inside Paypal?  It should be. Assume you looked at the URL to make SURE it was really going to the official Paypal site. Many ways to make it look so close it is difficult to tell by looking quickly. 

And no, no message from Paypal for me.  

3 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

Yes I got the email. Yes I think it would affect anybody outside the US who relies on fluctuating conversion rates and who might wait for low-tide to change money and Paypal now says they have implemented minimums so low-tide might not mean as much anymore... etc...  Hopefully it amounts to nothing more than simply the cost of doing business.  Hopefully 🤟

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.