can groups buy land together on mainland

ShaneSpero1111

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

my  group has two premium members myself and partner . both of us donated 1024 and  i purchased a parcel 1/8th tier .. as a group we have land holding  potential for an extra 1100 .. but when i go check out  prices on lands there is no where that says you can purchase as a group so we can stay in our tier ..instead   i am going to be charged  next  tier up if i purchase  individualy :(  .. . so i wonder is it possible to  buy land as a group so that  that we can use that  excess potential land holding  and  stay within the sqm limits  of our set l tier. 

I did this a year ago through a group a friend and I set up. It was the first time either of us had bought or owned land and it was a bit intimidating, but in the end it wasn't difficult. I just did it methodically and re-read forum threads before moving on to the next step of the process.

Depending on what you want, buying abandoned land directly from the Lindens can be an easier way to find a suitable combination of size (including the group bonus) and location as they'll cut the parcel to your specifications.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.