Are You Looking For Your Next Room or Home Design? Hire a Stager (Interior Designer) Today!

ichgo Avora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone in this great big world of Second Life I'm Ellie and I'm currently looking for individuals who want or need to hire a stager or commonly known as an interior designer. I have always loved interior design I went to school for It in real life and have experience both in real life and Second Life. Making spaces is just as important to me as it is leaving a customer with the biggest smile on their faces in the end. My goal is to get to know your personality and create a space that YOU would be proud of and happy to share with family and friends. If this is something that interests you I have negotiable rates and I'm pretty flexible with the pricing I offer. Just send me either a notecard or IM in world to the name ichgo avora (Ellie) and I'll get back to you as soon as I get on also if you have any questions, comments, or concerns this is where you can send those as well. My time zone is EST and I'm on mainly at nights starting at around 5ish. Hope to see some of you in world! 

Best Wishes, 

Ellie

Edited by ichgo Avora
Needed to edit grammar and punctuation

20 hours ago, Toponi said:

i would very much like to see some pics of your work plus pricing list if possible 

thank you 

Of Course! I'll go ahead and send in some samples for you. I'm currently out for the day but I'll get them to you by the end of the day. ^^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.