My homestead is broken need LL to fix it.

Mariru256

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought a homestead from Rita and after it shown up on the maps no one can enter the regeion not even me, the buyer and person input the information. The homestead sim name is Carbuncle Grove. i need LL or someone help me figure out whats going on ordered it 26th and still broken. please help. It says You are not allowed in the destination then after several rubberband attempts it says Unable to make a stable connection.  https://gyazo.com/8d734c1138dab5d5ab76f765bd5a52fd  Insert immage IS ALSO BROKEN everything is freaking broken in SL... anyways i put it in here instead.

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, Mariru256 said:

I bought a homestead from Rita and after it shown up on the maps no one can enter the regeion not even me, the buyer and person input the information. The homestead sim name is Carbuncle Grove. i need LL or someone help me figure out whats going on ordered it 26th and still broken. please help. It says You are not allowed in the destination then after several rubberband attempts it says Unable to make a stable connection.  https://gyazo.com/8d734c1138dab5d5ab76f765bd5a52fd  Insert immage IS ALSO BROKEN everything is freaking broken in SL... anyways i put it in here instead.

If you bought it from Rita, I suggest you contact her.  Maybe you have been conned, maybe its a simple fix she can do to allow you to enter.  Are you sure you aren't renting?  In either case you should contact Rita or file a support ticket with Linden Lab.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.