Preggers

laura124

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey  hey 

I'm Rosalie and i was wondering if there are any people who would like to hang out some time? I'm currently pregnant so it would be fun to hang out with fellow women expecting their little wonder. I'm a quite open person and just love a good chat with fun and kind people. 

Drop me a NC or hit me up when i'm Online 

Kisses xoxo Rose

• Like 2

Congratulations! This is almost the perfect excuse for me to have baby #378654301... (math was never my strong suit). On a serious note, I do have a little baby already and she probably has cabin fever but I'm not sure our time zones align. And I'm not even sure I'm all that fun or kind. But I do have a suggestion for you that might be of more help. I'm not sure what baby (model) you're looking to eventually have but if the creator has a group for chatter you could try asking there. I know for sure there are two playgroups that meet regularly at a place called PAL park (on a region called Mizen) in world. If you'd like I can send you a land mark or you'll be able to find it in search easy enough. They have a group too. If you join that you'll probably had a great deal more luck finding other expectant mothers to hang out with.

Good luck and congrats again on your little bundle of joy! :D❤️ 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.