Second Life Marketplace

SinobuGuru

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is there currently a problem with the connection to Marketplace?

I have just tried TWICE to purchase products, both times it took my money and I got NOTHING and my purchase history is BLANK, like nothing happened. So, I'm down about L$3000 without PROOF.

5 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, SinobuGuru said:

Is there currently a problem with the connection to Marketplace?

I have just tried TWICE to purchase products, both times it took my money and I got NOTHING and my purchase history is BLANK, like nothing happened. So, I'm down about L$3000 without PROOF.

Yes, you have a transaction history under account of every linden you spend or receive. 

If the items are copy, there is automatic re-delivery now.  For NO COPY items such as mod/transfer or transfer only, there is no automatic re-delivery.  

I am pretty sure that all the items are copy. The re-delivery service could work probably, if the items came up on my Marketplace Purchase History but it is blank. I have managed to send evidence to LL in a support ticket. So I will see, be careful of bugs on Marketplace.

10 minutes ago, SinobuGuru said:

I am pretty sure that all the items are copy. The re-delivery service could work probably, if the items came up on my Marketplace Purchase History but it is blank. I have managed to send evidence to LL in a support ticket. So I will see, be careful of bugs on Marketplace.

Log in to the main page.  Go to ACCOUNT, then it says this:  L$ Transaction History.  This is the area where you will find all your linden transactions, whether spent or received.  If not a premium account, I was told it only holds for a about three months but I do not know if that is true or not.

Also, with automatic re-delivery, there is no need to send it through again is what I am saying.

You need to log out and log back in and then the items should be shown in your received items area.

Did this happen right after your just purchased lindens?

I've had that happen right after I just purchased lindens once or twice and I find it better to wait a bit right after you just purchase the lindens.  Wait, about a half an hour or so.  It works for me.  

You need to log out and log back in to see if it shows up then.  And then copy down each and every item# you paid twice for (if copy or copy/mod items) and send a notecard to each seller.

Do not send an IM, most sellers IM's are capped.  You need to send a notecard with item number.

The thing with automatic re-delivery is you need to be patient; log out and back in; and wait a bit if you just purchased lindens (I've noticed this for me.)

See https://accounts.secondlife.com/transaction_history#/ for a transaction history which includes ALL of your L$ trransactions, not just the MP transactions.

Also, as @FairreLilette already mentioned, you may have to relog. It is possible that the transaction failed and that your payment was returned, sometimes it just won't show until you have relogged.

Edited by Fritigern Gothly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.