JoeButcher

Master looking for SUBMISSIVE female Avatars as Slaves for Adult RP

26 minutes ago, Orwar said:

To each their own and all that, and not to kinkshame, but calling yourself "master" is a rather weird way of putting it. Being a dominant is one thing, but a dominant is only a master to those who submit to them (if 'master' is the chosen appellation, and not 'daddy' or some other title) no dominant is universally recognized as a "master".

Yeah, I have to say that someone describing themselves as "Master" to people who have no connection to them grinds my gears in a way that "dominant", in the same context, wouldn't. I don't really know why, but it does. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

• Like 2

Just now, Amina Sopwith said:

Yeah, I have to say that someone describing themselves as "Master" to people who have no connection to them grinds my gears in a way that "dominant", in the same context, wouldn't. I don't really know why, but it does. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

It's pretty common practice in SL (and some RL BDSM communities, possibly) that anyone who describes themselves as "dominant" is expected to be treated with a certain degree of servitude and respect by anyone who describes themselves as "submissive". Which is frankly a load of cr*p.

Many venues in SL have rules that state that staff must address their male patrons as "Sir", and their female patrons as "miss" (and make a very big deal of capitalizing "Sir" but not "Miss"), this grinds my gears as "Sir" denotes British knighthood - and, not all men are dominant and not all women are submissive. Some venues (I shan't name names, but gosh darn it this one venue grinds my gears) even have rules in which any man is free to claim any woman whilst at the venue (on certain days - unless you're a 'gold member' patron of the club, in which case you can pick any girl you want at any time you want; had it been an explicitly man-dom venue that wouldn't bother me, but when they claim to be 'open for all kinksters and people interested in BDSM' - Grr!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

In my experience those who have to label themselves as such yelling it the loudest are trying to convince not only others but themselves as well.

/me decides against using the display name "Queen Godess Mistress Domina."

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

In my experience those who have to label themselves as such yelling it the loudest are trying to convince not only others but themselves as well.

I wouldn't completely agree with that statement, personally. He describes himself as a Master, which is a type of dominant, he didn't name his av MASTER_JOE. Those are the ones that make me shake my head. Its along the lines of saying "I'm a Babygirl/submissive/ponygirl/latexdoll" or whatever else. Keep in mind, this was a poorly placed ad for BD/SM RP. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I wouldn't completely agree with that statement, personally. He describes himself as a Master, which is a type of dominant, he didn't name his av MASTER_JOE. Those are the ones that make me shake my head. Its along the lines of saying "I'm a Babygirl/submissive/ponygirl/latexdoll" or whatever else. Keep in mind, this was a poorly placed ad for BD/SM RP. 

I did preface with "in my experience".  I guess I just prefer to wait for someone's actions to speak for themselves, instead of seeing a label and having preconceived notions of things they ought to do... Either way, I was just having some fun at Joe's expense.  If he found what fulfills him, more power to him.

Pretty funny how things develop sometimes:

I was seriously posting my request here to find other people with same interest (and yes, I know how to find those persons in SL, too).

And I was positively surprised, that I got the first answers shortly after my message was posted. 

Call me naive, but I did not expected that at the same time here in reply section so many negative minded post appeared, trying to explain that I don‘t have any clue about what i am talking about and would be unsure about my own standing as a DOM, etc. etc.  

Well, this let me think about never to post such requests here again ..... the victory is completely yours, congrats to all, who helped!

On the other hand, your several comments made this topic to a „hot“ discussed Topic here in forum with a lot of traffic ..... and this may be the reason for i still get messages from people who share my interests. So at the end, this is maybe a win-win situation. 😉 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

/me decides against using the display name "Queen Godess Mistress Domina."

forgot Empress ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JoeButcher said:

Pretty funny how things develop sometimes:

I was seriously posting my request here to find other people with same interest (and yes, I know how to find those persons in SL, too).

And I was positively surprised, that I got the first answers shortly after my message was posted. 

Call me naive, but I did not expected that at the same time here in reply section so many negative minded post appeared, trying to explain that I don‘t have any clue about what i am talking about and would be unsure about my own standing as a DOM, etc. etc.  

Well, this let me think about never to post such requests here again ..... the victory is completely yours, congrats to all, who helped!

On the other hand, your several comments made this topic to a „hot“ discussed Topic here in forum with a lot of traffic ..... and this may be the reason for i still get messages from people who share my interests. So at the end, this is maybe a win-win situation. 😉 

Could you please tell that to the wannabe sugar babies? I make a point of telling a joke in every thread they start. Usually they're fine with it but occasionally they get annoyed and they don't understand that it serves two purposes: a) keeps me entertained because those threads are dull and b) keeps the thread active so they're more likely to find what they're looking for. 

Anyway, congratulations on finding sand in the Sahara. I still don't understand why you're taking any time to talk to us, though.

Oh, no. Don't ruin the fun Joe . We still need you, this topic is still new. Just take it like  man, (or master) 😎

And you will get them for years if you play your cards right

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Anyway, congratulations on finding sand in the Sahara. I still don't understand why you're taking any time to talk to us, though.

Thank you!

And yes, you will never understand, but that’s ok for you spending most time of your life here at the forum ... as the activity window of your profile shows.

2 hours ago, Kweopi said:

Oh, no. Don't ruin the fun Joe . We still need you, this topic is still new. Just take it like  man, (or master) 😎

No worries, I will entertain you from time to time with stupid answers to your silly comments .... a deal is a deal ....

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JoeButcher said:

Thank you!

And yes, you will never understand, but that’s ok for you spending most time of your life here at the forum ... as the activity window of your profile shows.

I have a toddler, so I'm kind of insane by default. Perhaps you can throw me a slave when you've got one spare. They don't appear to be too taxing and maybe I'll find out what I'm missing.

• Haha 2

If people don't understand a certain lifestyle wouldn't it have just been easier to direct him to the forum where he should post.  I know very little about what he is asking for, but what i do know is they take their lifestyle very seriously, both the dominant and the submissive.  So it really isn't that unusual that he found someone to speak to just from this post in that short of a time.  

I see there are a group of people, who post in every post, whether they have anything productive to offer besides entertainment value for the rest of their group, at the expense of the OP.  It's school yard bullying and high school mentality.  Substitute the word "gay" for "master" and I wonder how many of you would have still posted in the thread.  Do you act this way "in-world" or only on the forum. I would guess the latter because most wouldn't be allowed an any venue twice the way people acted in this thread.  I see this behavior all over the forum and it's shameful that LL even allows this type of bullying to go on.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

@KateaSL, I would agree with you (and in fact, I DO agree with you, to some extent).  But when someone walks around with an attitude like Joe's, it's like someone walking around with a "Kick Me!" sign...it's just so hard to resist!

And in partial defense of my fellow frequent forum fanatics (see what I did there?) I think those who've poked a little fun at Joe have poked quite gently.  A little humorous banter in the forums never hurt anyone, and provides us all with a great deal of entertainment.

Joe deserves some credit as well.  While he's apparently incapable of letting anyone else have the last word, his replies have been measured...he hasn't poked back any harder than he was poked.

He also is quite a handsome devil, which may have something to do with how quickly the ladies queued up.  I hope he sticks around and continues to post in the forums, when his harem leaves him a few free moments.

@Rhonda Huntress....I think "Brat Wrangler" says it all, really.  No need to improve on perfection.