JoeButcher

Master looking for SUBMISSIVE female Avatars as Slaves for Adult RP

Let me step outside the queue of wanton females lining up to advise that there are dating agencies that can specialize in your search to assist you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

Let me step outside the queue of wanton females lining up to advise that there are dating agencies that can specialize in your search to assist you.

Thanks for the advise, but with the post I now already achieved my goals, so commercial dating agencies are not necessary  ....

15 minutes ago, JoeButcher said:

Thanks for the advise, but with the post I now already achieved my goals, so commercial dating agencies are not necessary  ....

Wow, you already found a submissive and I assume you've collared her, yeah that's gonna last a long time....NOT!

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, JoeButcher said:

In less than 19 hours!  Reminds me of:. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Pfft, I'm amazed it took a full 19 hours and a forum post, tbh. Throw a bag of crap into a ceiling fan pretty much anywhere in SL and it'll hit at least 12 people who'd submit to a ham sandwich if it meant they could wear something leather or sparkly. (Except for Gor, where the ratio is more like 500, and you are strongly encouraged to use more bags.)

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Pfft, I'm amazed it took a full 19 hours and a forum post, tbh. Throw a bag of crap into a ceiling fan pretty much anywhere in SL and it'll hit at least 12 people who'd submit to a ham sandwich if it meant they could wear something leather or sparkly. (Except for Gor, where the ratio is more like 500, and you are strongly encouraged to use more bags.)

Wait - I have to submit to someone to wear leather and sparkly? Who says that?

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Wait - I have to submit to someone to wear leather and sparkly? Who says that?

Well no, obviously you don't. I'm just making the point that OP was effectively looking for sand in the Sahara so I'm just wondering how it took him so long if he's got no requirements beyond "female av, sub, willing to do silly photoshoots". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I'm amazed it took a full 19 hours

1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I'm just wondering how it took him so long

Ah but.. he didn't say it took a full 19 hours. He's only informing us of his success 19 hours later.

For all you or I know, he found his sub five minutes after his initial posting, and then was inundated with messages during the night while he slept. Hopefully his capped IMs go to email.

Edited by wesleytron
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

It‘s interesting to see, that there are always people here with „advanced Member Status“ and 10+ years of SL experiences who still seem not to be able to hold back making fun of other people‘s business. 

• Like 2

Just now, AyelaNewLife said:

"Advanced Member" just means we post too much

Right, lol .... that‘s why i added „and 10+ years of SL experiences“ .....

17 minutes ago, JoeButcher said:

It‘s interesting to see, that there are always people here with „advanced Member Status“ and 10+ years of SL experiences who still seem not to be able to hold back making fun of other people‘s business. 

Sorry, I didn't realise we hadn't met.

I very rarely say this, Joe, but there is such a thing as asking for it...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I very rarely say this, Joe, but there is such a thing as asking for it...

Nope! 

16 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

... but there is such a thing as asking for it...

Like placing personal ads in a Forums section not meant for personal ads?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, JoeButcher said:

Nope! 

Oh come on, Joe. Look at that OP, the capped up emphasis on "submissive", the daft picture. You can't expect us not to take that bait. This fruit is so low hanging that we tripped over it.

Anyway, you say it's worked and you've got your harem, so why are you bothered? I would think you'd be very busy now.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Oh come on, Joe. Look at that OP, the capped up emphasis on "submissive", the daft picture. You can't expect us not to take that bait. This fruit is so low hanging that we tripped over it.

Anyway, you say it's worked and you've got your harem, so why are you bothered? I would think you'd be very busy now.

Yeah, you are right .....

It‘s a waste of time .... people like you simply can‘t hold back their comments ...

31 minutes ago, JoeButcher said:

I alway find it interesting when some newb posts adult interests or adult posts in areas that are not adult. Such as the ever popular, "HEY WHERE CAN I FIND THIS MALE ****?" in your avatar. Or ths adult seeking RP posts in  Lifestyles and Relationships.... oh, wait... errr. This is awkward... 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, JoeButcher said:

Yeah, you are right .....

It‘s a waste of time .... people like you simply can‘t hold back their comments ...

Like I said, sorry, I didn't realise we hadn't met. 

However, while I do make fun, I like to think I've never been actually cruel or hateful. 

Besides, I wasn't kidding about sand in the Sahara. If you're actually a proper, knowledgeable and skilled Dom, you're gold dust and you'll have your pick. Don't waste time with me, go and satisfy your harem. 

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JoeButcher said:

You knew the risk when you posted, yet you posted anyway, expected some people to behave differently and you call yourself a master. 9_9

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

You knew the risk when you posted, yet you posted anyway, expected some people to behave differently and you call yourself a master. 9_9

Well, if you publish a „Looking for ...“ posting you usually expect, that people who share the same interest with you get in contact with you .... and the people who don‘t share or care, simply go along to the next forum topic.

And if you take your own answer as an example of „behaving differently than expected“: Why do you think, it would be a good idea to make a good joke at the expense of others? Is it just for the smileys you get for it .... and/or just for more attention?

Well, I am not annoyed (as you might have guessed), I was just wondering ....

31 minutes ago, JoeButcher said:

Well, if you publish a „Looking for ...“ posting you usually expect, that people who share the same interest with you get in contact with you .... and the people who don‘t share or care, simply go along to the next forum topic.

And if you take your own answer as an example of „behaving differently than expected“: Why do you think, it would be a good idea to make a good joke at the expense of others? Is it just for the smileys you get for it .... and/or just for more attention?

Well, I am not annoyed (as you might have guessed), I was just wondering ....

Your harem isn't keeping you busy enough. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, JoeButcher said:

Right, lol .... that‘s why i added „and 10+ years of SL experiences“ .....

What you're failing to realize or catch on to Joe, is that it is those 10 plus years of experience in second Life that causes us to just knee-jerk react with laughter.  One thing to come onto the forums looking for a relationship which still this wasn't the right place to do it, but it is fairly humorous when someone comes on labeling himself as a master looking for women to submit to him.  In my experience those who have to label themselves as such yelling it the loudest are trying to convince not only others but themselves as well.....  Well I'll just stop right now but I think most people reading my response catch my drift.

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 1

To each their own and all that, and not to kinkshame, but calling yourself "master" is a rather weird way of putting it. Being a dominant is one thing, but a dominant is only a master to those who submit to them (if 'master' is the chosen appellation, and not 'daddy' or some other title) no dominant is universally recognized as a "master".

Anyway, that's just picking on terminology. If your post attracted the kind of attention you wanted (even if it also seems you attracted some unwanted attention!), good for you.

• Like 4