Can't get into events

EstellaSerrano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are there any plans to make a queue or maybe enlarge the amount of people able to get in one region? I've been trying to get into Uber ever since it opened. I've left my computer running with an auto-teleporter for almost 20 hours now since I didn't really need the computer for anything else. And I haven't been able to get in yet. I know I'm going to get in eventually once the hype dies down, but it'd be nice to test all the demos available as well.

20 minutes ago, EstellaSerrano said:

Are there any plans to make a queue or maybe enlarge the amount of people able to get in one region? I've been trying to get into Uber ever since it opened. I've left my computer running with an auto-teleporter for almost 20 hours now since I didn't really need the computer for anything else. And I haven't been able to get in yet. I know I'm going to get in eventually once the hype dies down, but it'd be nice to test all the demos available as well.

Well I got into the the MIRROR SIMS along with two alts on the first day. All are premium. 

So being premium would certainly help. Learning how to cam so that you can use the mirror sims and cam in is also a good skill. I doubt that there will be any changes. So if you don't want to be premium, then waiting is the answer. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't think I've ever tried to teleport into Uber itself. I've always used one of the two cam-shopping regions alongside it, and I never have any trouble getting into those.

Right now (2:40pm SLT on a Sunday) Uber itself is filled with 40 avatars, but the two cam-shopping regions (Daze Retreat and Harajuku) still have plenty of space:

76c6379fa3adf240c1444fceef26989d.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

I don't think I've ever tried to teleport into Uber itself. I've always used one of the two cam-shopping regions alongside it, and I never have any trouble getting into those.

Right now (2:40pm SLT on a Sunday) Uber itself is filled with 40 avatars, but the two cam-shopping regions (Daze Retreat and Harajuku) still have plenty of space:

The cam shopping sims were pretty much maxed out ALSO for the first 3.5 days. It is a BIRTHDAY WITH PRESENTS :D.   This is the lowest I have seen since the opening.   

The downside of the cam shopping is that area search doesn't work on a mirror sim(?) so if you are trying to find a certain brand, you have to visually wander through a lot of booths.   But everything else seems to work fine. You need to know how to cam of course LOL.    

Normally i wait till events quieten down before attempting to go look round. This time i went to Uber on opening day. If you must get in to events on opening day/when they are most packed premium is worth it, i got in to the main sim first try. When i went main sim was heaving and cam sims were full. Any event with a birthday round and freebies will always be much more popular than normal.

13 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

The downside of the cam shopping is that area search doesn't work on a mirror sim(?) so if you are trying to find a certain brand, you have to visually wander through a lot of booths.

You have to remove search restraints for "current region only" ;)

6 minutes ago, Cinos Field said:

If you leave the teleport hammer running for a few hours you should get in eventually (are you sure it's actually running?). Could set it for one of the cam regions if you're fine with that.

Isn't it funny how the thing that should remove the need for TP hammers actually increased their frequency of use?

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

The cam sims are also full for non-premium members at those levels.  I have an alt I am trying to get into Uber right now and it is all full with those exact populations. :(

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Ho dare you gnaw at the 'valuable' premium perk ;)

I'm premium on both my accounts, still couldn't get into an event I wanted something from for 48 hours. <.<

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.