Would you date a bisexual guy on Second Life?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dating a bisexual partner is just like dating a partner who aligns exactly with your orientation. From an outsider looking in on the bisexual scene, I've noticed pretty intense discrimination for bise

Key words: Mostly interested in men. 30 percent interested in women. Willing to date you because he likes you. I'm not about to tell anyone what I think they should or shouldn't do. We each have

I am a man and I would not date a bisexual woman because I am not bisexual, and not interested in dating women. I would date a bi man though. In fact the man I am married to in RL is bisexual.  S

Posted Images

On 7/28/2019 at 12:02 AM, y3sh said:

or if you are a man would you date a bisexual female? i wouldn't in real life but i'm wondering if maybe since i feel a connection with this guy even though he tells me he's mostly interested in men and only 30 percent interested in women but is willing to date me because he likes me a try. i would like opinions. I am very unsure. 

If I was ready to date, yes I would.  It's SL.  And, I agree with the person who said when I am offline, I am offline.  His SL is his own.  

12 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Actually to be honest, if he is bisexual, and he wanted to bring another bisexual male friend home. That would be OK to.

/me nods, nods, points to the quote. "Only okay? I think not; better than just okay." ~nods, nods, points to the quote...~

I am dating a bisexual woman in SL - and we've been together since 2011. 

I'm bisexual in RL but rather strangely, I consider myself straight in SL and I have little to no interest in other male avatars. I am probably the only guy in SL who is more straight in SL than he is in RL. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

It takes a lot for trust in those type of relationships. I absolutely would date a bi-sexual woman or even a full on gay woman if she wanted to give it a go same as I would a straight woman. Maybe it's just my age, but I choose to be with a person because of the connection I have with them. Them being bi or even gay is more their issue then it is yours. The only thing you really need to do in that regards is be supportive and understanding and make sure your both fully up front and honest with each other at all times. I forget the fancy word they use to call those types of relationships, but they can work if you put the effort in to it. It basically boils down to if they are the type of person who puts the person first and then sex then it will work. If they act like some of these other morons out here where sex is this big driving force that determines their self worth and defines the identity of who they are then your better off dropping them because they are an idiot. Hope this helps and good luck. ;)

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have no issue with it. My sl guy for the last year is bi in SL and I'm sure would explore if he was able to in RL.

I don't know how much he actually dallies about in SL- lately we have, by my own volition become asexual.  I've made it clear he's free to do what he'd like with others.  

I enjoy his company and our conversations, I'm not hung up on what he gets excited over in his SL nawty time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 12:02 AM, y3sh said:

or if you are a man would you date a bisexual female? i wouldn't in real life but i'm wondering if maybe since i feel a connection with this guy even though he tells me he's mostly interested in men and only 30 percent interested in women but is willing to date me because he likes me a try. i would like opinions. I am very unsure. 

Totally and am. He's quite simply one of the most amazing people I've ever known...on or offline. Our relationship is open poly and it works mainly because he has mad relationship skillz. He's one of the few people I've met who is able to make each of his partners feel like the only person on earth. Which, in turn, makes it easy for us to be trusting, compassionate and to have compersion for both him and his other partners. We've been together a year and quite simply, I couldn't be happier and have never been happier with anyone.

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.