y3sh

Would you date a bisexual guy on Second Life?

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

"No, I don't put out, I'm just a little put out."

I’m just too darned picky these days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I’m just too darned picky these days.

There was a time when it wasn't quite so but now you have to be if you want to survive. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

There was a time when it wasn't quite so but now you have to be if you want to survive. 

Wise indeed.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 6:58 PM, Talligurl said:

This is pretty much true about all hard things. 

image.jpeg

Does anyone else see OLE on her leotard?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/28/2019 at 12:02 AM, y3sh said:

or if you are a man would you date a bisexual female? i wouldn't in real life but i'm wondering if maybe since i feel a connection with this guy even though he tells me he's mostly interested in men and only 30 percent interested in women but is willing to date me because he likes me a try. i would like opinions. I am very unsure. 

If I was ready to date, yes I would.  It's SL.  And, I agree with the person who said when I am offline, I am offline.  His SL is his own.  

i would and have dated bi girls in SL and i have once in RL too.  I dont have any issues as long as there is honesty in the relationship.  

Actually to be honest, if he is bisexual, and he wanted to bring another bisexual male friend home. That would be OK to.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Actually to be honest, if he is bisexual, and he wanted to bring another bisexual male friend home. That would be OK to.

/me nods, nods, points to the quote. "Only okay? I think not; better than just okay." ~nods, nods, points to the quote...~

1 hour ago, Bree Giffen said:

Everyone in SL can fluidly change their genders so everyone is bisexual or pansexual or whatever.

Well, technically all are specifically androgynous, no?

I am dating a bisexual woman in SL - and we've been together since 2011. 

I'm bisexual in RL but rather strangely, I consider myself straight in SL and I have little to no interest in other male avatars. I am probably the only guy in SL who is more straight in SL than he is in RL. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

It takes a lot for trust in those type of relationships. I absolutely would date a bi-sexual woman or even a full on gay woman if she wanted to give it a go same as I would a straight woman. Maybe it's just my age, but I choose to be with a person because of the connection I have with them. Them being bi or even gay is more their issue then it is yours. The only thing you really need to do in that regards is be supportive and understanding and make sure your both fully up front and honest with each other at all times. I forget the fancy word they use to call those types of relationships, but they can work if you put the effort in to it. It basically boils down to if they are the type of person who puts the person first and then sex then it will work. If they act like some of these other morons out here where sex is this big driving force that determines their self worth and defines the identity of who they are then your better off dropping them because they are an idiot. Hope this helps and good luck. ;)

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.
  • Like 1

I have dated a Bisexual guy in SL once he was nice and things went ok for a short time.  I think you need to be honest when starting a sl relationship.

• Like 1

welllll, this conversation took SOME kinda turn and i have NO idea where i am now, but thanks y'all for the giggles! 

I have no issue with it. My sl guy for the last year is bi in SL and I'm sure would explore if he was able to in RL.

I don't know how much he actually dallies about in SL- lately we have, by my own volition become asexual.  I've made it clear he's free to do what he'd like with others.  

I enjoy his company and our conversations, I'm not hung up on what he gets excited over in his SL nawty time.

On 7/28/2019 at 12:02 AM, y3sh said:

or if you are a man would you date a bisexual female? i wouldn't in real life but i'm wondering if maybe since i feel a connection with this guy even though he tells me he's mostly interested in men and only 30 percent interested in women but is willing to date me because he likes me a try. i would like opinions. I am very unsure. 

Totally and am. He's quite simply one of the most amazing people I've ever known...on or offline. Our relationship is open poly and it works mainly because he has mad relationship skillz. He's one of the few people I've met who is able to make each of his partners feel like the only person on earth. Which, in turn, makes it easy for us to be trusting, compassionate and to have compersion for both him and his other partners. We've been together a year and quite simply, I couldn't be happier and have never been happier with anyone.

• Like 1