Mitchell Indigo

Your Recommendations For a Good Dance System and Why You Recommend It

Hello everyone:

I am looking to add a singles and couples dancing system to my venue.  I want for it to have a lot of singles and couples dances loaded into it.  I'm torn between TIS and Intan, but I'm reading mixed reviews on both systems.  Therefore, I would like to know what you would all recommend and why?  With TIS, if I purchase that, I'm looking to get the fully loaded version.

I use the Intan hybrid system, and have never had problems with it.

Caution:  Do not buy it from those places that sell dance balls already stocked with dances.  Some of them are ripoffs.  Buy an empty ball, buy the dances you want, and load them.

• Like 1

I've used the TIS system for years and am very happy with it.  As far as I can tell it's missing just one feature of the Intan which is a Random button, but I haven't found that to be a problem.

• Like 2

I have the same experience as Garnet. I use the TIS Hybrid system and it works perfectly both as a standalone parcel dance system and a sim-wide system. We use it in multiple sims. :)

• Like 1