Sign in to follow this  
jugheadjones89

Setting up a new community!

Hi guys,

so I'm thinking of setting up a roleplay community. I'll make an actual group where we can set up stories and scenes together. I'm thinking of making it completely open, but in a modern setting.

So OCs will be accepted, and if you're writing characters from movies/tv/literature, we'll figure out a way to do a crossover.

The RP could be spread over all the maps, depending on the storylines we set up together. I'm thinking of making a Discord group that would be used to discuss and get to know each other.

I have 10+ years of roleplay experience, and I'm open to Voice or text RP.

Who's interested?

Let me know in the comments or via DM! Thanks!

Hi there!  If you're still considering setting up a roleplay community I would possibly be interested.  I'm not sure what sort of theme you're planning, but I'm on the lookout for fantasy RP (elves, fairies, etc) so please give me a shout if you'd care to start something along those lines.  Feel free to either message me in-world or on Discord at Mae#2514.  I'd be open to RP either on Discord or in-world.