free/low cost place to rez TEMP boxes/ small houses?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking to find out if there is a place to rez temp boxes or small houses anywhere on sl...

I have some characters I sometimes would like to rez a temp 'decorated' box or house for a short amount of time...  Short amount of time  = 30 minutes...  Is this even possible in sl?  I"m asking because my bf did rez a huge boat in a location for less then 30 minutes free.  I was wondering if there was a place I can so this for houses or boxes.

2 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

I'm looking to find out if there is a place to rez temp boxes or small houses anywhere on sl...

I have some characters I sometimes would like to rez a temp 'decorated' box or house for a short amount of time...  Short amount of time  = 30 minutes...  Is this even possible in sl?  I"m asking because my bf did rez a huge boat in a location for less then 30 minutes free.  I was wondering if there was a place I can so this for houses or boxes.

Little blue sandbox search for it

Edited by KanryDrago
  • Like 3

There are lots of sandboxes around both privately and Linden run that would do just what you want. if you open up the map in your viewer type in sandbox and a whole list of mostly if not wholly LL sandboxes will come up some you wont be able to get in to if you aren't premium you won't have trouble finding one you'll can use. if you aren't comfortable rezzing at ground level there's always the option of a sky platform i'll usually make use of the one in the freebie mysti-tool set it to rezz several thousand meters in the sky

• Like 3

6 hours ago, KanryDrago said:

Little blue sandbox search for it

Oh, you bring back fond memories. Unfortunately Little Blue is long gone but as Claireschen said, there are lots of other sandboxes in SL.

Edited by ChinRey

5 hours ago, ChinRey said:

Oh, you bring back fond memories. Unfortunately Little Blue is long gone but as Claireschen said, there are lots of other sandboxes in SL.

hmmm should have checked by going there, it still comes up in search

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.