AngelOfSeeker

Just Out of Curiosity...

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

/me fades to black, the encounter with the troll having concluded.

I'm not a troll and I don't appreciate being called one. If I had known you would not appreciate the humor in SL fart bombs I would never have posted that image. I won't make that mistake again.

2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I'm not a troll and I don't appreciate being called one. If I had known you would not appreciate the humor in SL fart bombs I would never have posted that image. I won't make that mistake again.

I had no idea who or what that was. He looked scary and I wanted to avoid a confrontation, so I made a guess that it was supposed to be a troll. And faded to black to run away. Sorry!

18 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I had no idea who or what that was. He looked scary and I wanted to avoid a confrontation, so I made a guess that it was supposed to be a troll. And faded to black to run away. Sorry!

I'm sorry, too. It was just a pic of an SL fart bomb dropped at someone's feet. I don't know who it is. I didn't take the snap. I found it online.

The fart bomb I have makes these huge sickly green clouds and of course the usual sound that accompanies and has been around for about 10 years or more. I thought, being a fellow oldbie and all, you would know it for what it was. 

So I'm sorry, too. 

hearts.gif.afc61490e9e4927bc63636547bb83d09.gif

ETA: Oh and if you see Maddy inworld, run! I gave her one.

Edited by Selene Gregoire

1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I'm sorry, too. It was just a pic of an SL fart bomb dropped at someone's feet. I don't know who it is. I didn't take the snap. I found it online.

The fart bomb I have makes these huge sickly green clouds and of course the usual sound that accompanies and has been around for about 10 years or more. I thought, being a fellow oldbie and all, you would know it for what it was. 

So I'm sorry, too. 

hearts.gif.afc61490e9e4927bc63636547bb83d09.gif

ETA: Oh and if you see Maddy inworld, run! I gave her one.

I remember SL fart bombs, didn’t recall that’s what they’re called.

16 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I remember SL fart bombs, didn’t recall that’s what they’re called.

That's the name on the one I have. The name also includes use instructions "drop at feet". 

10 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Established role-players will ask other established role-players if they want to role-play because role-playing is not a 24/7 activity, even if standing on a role-play themed region. If you are an adult anywhere on the grid and ask a child to "role-play" then you can be AR'd. As for what a pedophile is, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we all know what that is and who they're interested in.

all the time i ever been in SL.  I have never ran into a child in SL.   and yeah you have to be specific when using roleplay  to someone, but most times you aren't going to ask some one to roleplay if your not in a roleplay sim, unless its posting somewhere here. 

9 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Some adults use "role play" as a euphemism for sexual interaction. Apparently it's not cheating if it's "role play" 🙄

yeah and again depends where you are.  I mean if your in a sex sim  and ask to roleplay...yeah...could be Sex roleplay.    not everyone is talking about sex. ..like roleplaying in fantasy sim as the blacksmith for example.