Looking for hairstyle 2

Janet Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, so long time listener, first time caller. I’m looking for a particular hairstyle, I’m not quite sure what to call it. It definitely has a late 60’s/ early 70s vibe. It’s not quite a bouffant....could someone suggest some hairstyles similar to these or maybe a store that specializes in these types of styles?

ED26D084-473D-401F-B6AA-50037F5060BE.jpeg

It’s hard for me to tell what is fully going on with the hair due to the pose, but have you tried Clawtooth and Lelutier (sp?). I think I totally butchered that second name, and a Flickr search is not pulling up anything. Maybe someone will know who I mean. 🥺

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

It’s hard for me to tell what is fully going on with the hair due to the pose, but have you tried Clawtooth and Lelutier (sp?). I think I totally butchered that second name, and a Flickr search is not pulling up anything. Maybe someone will know who I mean. 🥺

I’ll check them out when I log in this evening!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

I found it! I didn’t feel like working today anyway. It’s Letituier by Nayomi Gartner.

@janetosilio

It’s been moved to wanted, so I don’t expect too many more answers now.

I found something close at emo-tions, it looks pretty close except there’s a strip of hair over the forehead. I’ll post a link when I get home. Mp links don’t play well with my phone.

On 7/27/2019 at 1:18 AM, Josephine Carissa said:

The Von Dita looks pretty close. I’m mainly looking for a style where the hair is pushed up away from the face.

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.