Sign in to follow this  
JessycaJayne

Belli Animal Sanctuary Grand Opening Party!!!

this is DJ Doc and BJoy as host, 4k will be ready in a day or two

i found out the root causes of jerkiness, if using full screen on viewer, changing view or readjusting chat box will occur, where as no problem on windows mode, i never saw any jerkiness during the party, only after i check out the video then i know lol

• Like 4

i think this is DJ Scottish, almost fall asleep in bed while taking a nap and recording this lol

• Like 6

So .. a bit of sad news about the Animal Sanctuary. Unfortunately, hamster had to let it go very recently due to some rl obligations. I absolutely plan a re-open when the time is right. But wanted to make sure I put a posty here so no one who popped by was confused. 

Hammy ♥

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

"We can make her ... stronger... faster... better..."  Foxy told me that she thinks all the Bellisseria animals will support you finding a new home for their beloved Sanctuary since they all felt safe and happy there and appreciated you bringing so much joy to them, Hamster!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

it's sad that you have to let go animal shelter, let me know if there's anything else i can help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sceneris said:

it's sad that you have to let go animal shelter, let me know if there's anything else i can help

it is sad .. not happy about it but rl has to be dealt with first ♥. And ty for the sweet offer huggies!

• Like 3

On 8/17/2019 at 6:22 PM, JessycaJayne said:

So .. a bit of sad news about the Animal Sanctuary. Unfortunately, hamster had to let it go very recently due to some rl obligations. I absolutely plan a re-open when the time is right. But wanted to make sure I put a posty here so no one who popped by was confused. 

Hammy ♥

Oh, so sorry Hammy, it was a small piece of Heaven in SL. I'm currently away from my desktop and SL, but will contact you when I return home, to see if I can help. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts 

• Like 3