Belli Animal Sanctuary Grand Opening Party!!!

JessycaJayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is going to be a HUGE, weekend long bash with our amazing Pirate DJ's! There will be dancing, food for the hoomans and the animals and as with all Belli parties, some of the best company on the grid! I don't think it needs to be said, but just to be sure everyone knows, the wee ones (kids) are absolutely welcome also!

Special thanks to: Kaos, Baphy, Usagi, Doc & Miss B & Scottish Sarah for helping to decorate and providing the music!

All the info you need can be found here:

https://www.bellisseriahappenings.com/

Hope to see you all there!

Hammy ♥

Edited by JessycaJayne
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

We visited today and showed the lovely cat Feinchen (what an exciting surprise it was to meet you Feinchin!) and her Mousey around!  It's beautiful Miss Hamster!!! 

ad3279f8ef1cf1e3dcd374eb6ddef80a.gif

Doc tried out your "power generator" to see if it would amp up the mixer!  Looks like it will work just fine!!  :D:D

81d1ae6c265cd2e8a564766c6e4bbf2b.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

So chances are pretty good that I snapped you if you came to the first day of Animal Sanctuary Fest! If you would like your thanks to Hamster and your appreciation for this event in the paper with a quote or two for posterity, then contact me either thru a DM here or a message thru Discord with the quote you'd like to use and the inworld name it can be attributed to...

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFxhEtK

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mahogany Dejavu said:

This party was well heck IS amazing.  I just wanted to sanp a quick video of the festivities.  I dont know how to edit, but wanted to share the enjoyment LOL.  Have fun and Lusa Em!

your video is great, mine have a lot of movement jerking lol, which i don't know why

• Like 2

Wow!  Great videos  Mahogany & Sceneris :D  I've found smoother videos by using the fly cam function in firestorm or catznip- use a game controller with that too. Epic party, I love this Bellisseria lovefest, everyone who came was sooo supportive of the Sanctuary & our hard working Hamster!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This was such a great weekend. I think the animals really felt the LOVE this weekend from all of our wonderful hooman fraaands!! To our Pirate DJ's & Hosts, this would not have been possible without you guys. And a special thanks to Kaos for working so hard, despite the gazillion other things she had going on at the same time!! As a final surprise to us all, the beautiful Mahogany and the lovely sceneris who took the time to make us videos which we can cherish for eeeeever!! 

Thank you to everyone for coming out and supporting the Belli Animal Sanctuary! This could not have been moar amazing!! 

*Hammy wells up a lil bit and dabs her happy eyes with a carrot* 

Love you all!! ♥

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, JessycaJayne said:

This was such a great weekend. I think the animals really felt the LOVE this weekend from all of our wonderful hooman fraaands!! To our Pirate DJ's & Hosts, this would not have been possible without you guys. And a special thanks to Kaos for working so hard, despite the gazillion other things she had going on at the same time!! As a final surprise to us all, the beautiful Mahogany and the lovely sceneris who took the time to make us videos which we can cherish for eeeeever!! 

Thank you to everyone for coming out and supporting the Belli Animal Sanctuary! This could not have been moar amazing!! 

*Hammy wells up a lil bit and dabs her happy eyes with a carrot* 

Love you all!! ♥

yeah, it is amazing and how crowded it was, i got 2 more videos, it's gonna take some time for youtube to mute certain songs, but when it's done i share it here, lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.