Wearables: Life in Public Spaces

Nika Talaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 hours ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

we need to do another slow mo beer tour again :)

We are overdue for another tour!  My goodness that was a fun day!  My ribs ached from laughing for 2 days afterward!  I don’t think Doc has forgiven the scooter for throwing him yet but we do have a good collection of other Wearables to try out! 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

Lol iirc I believe it is from the SL Prayer gesture or loading gesture.

Yeah @Sylvia Tamalyn  I didn’t even notice it... I think I’ve developed immunity!!  It must have been someone’s gesture, lol  We’re bad-ass gangsters puttering around the streets of Bellisseria looking for the taco cart! 😂 😆

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to put this out there for those that are seeking more wearable vehicles to use around Bellisseria.  What Next has a beautiful little scooter on sale for $50L in two versions of color huds. It comes with male or female versions of the scooter and is low LI. It is an ATTACHABLE, yay!  This is out for Fifty Linden Friday, so if you want to grab one at the cheap price, get over there today and grab yourself one. Cian and I both have our own and love them. So easy to drive! 
Yeah, it was a little confusing at first to figure it out, but read the note card and it explains the set up.

{what next} Vacanza Wearable Scooters for Fifty Linden Friday

48548099416_8606dc1333_z.jpg.5abecd4768da329bd89d795a12c1fc18.jpg

Scooters.thumb.png.c62e4294de00f85fb1aaa0a2e4aa16b7.png

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Wanted to put this out there for those that are seeking more wearable vehicles to use around Bellisseria.  What Next has a beautiful little scooter on sale for $50L in two versions of color huds. It comes with male or female versions of the scooter and is low LI. It is an ATTACHABLE, yay!  This is out for Fifty Linden Friday, so if you want to grab one at the cheap price, get over there today and grab yourself one. Cian and I both have our own and love them. So easy to drive! 
Yeah, it was a little confusing at first to figure it out, but read the note card and it explains the set up.

You don‘t need to go to SL store, it‘s also available at marketplace store for 50 Lindens (as a special offer only for today/friday)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/what-next-Vacanza-Wearable-Scooter-Set-2/17851235

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

5 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

When Bellisseria was new (seems like so long ago now) I wore my {what next} non-motorized bike a lot as I explored the grid but the rez and drive scooter was beyond my skill level. Partly that was the sim crossing and partly the framerates -- and of course partly ME.  . Both technical problems have improved now but I am glad to see that the wearable bikes made it to the top of Winter's list.   I had asked her about wearable scooters back then and then forgotten. Happy that she did not :D.  Great picture. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
removed some of the responded to info for neatness
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, VanillaLovelace said:

You don‘t need to go to SL store, it‘s also available at marketplace store for 50 Lindens (as a special offer only for today/friday)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/what-next-Vacanza-Wearable-Scooter-Set-2/17851235

Cool since I'm at work.... now can someone check my inventory to make sure I don't already own one? (Queen of Duplicate Purchases!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, VanillaLovelace said:

Good idea, I will send you my wishlist of items Sylvia already owned ... to send it to me as a gift. Should be a win-win situation, right? 😉 

Wait, what? You two get out of my inventory! I asked for someone to CHECK it, not LOOT it!!!

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Queria colocar isso lá fora para aqueles que estão procurando veículos mais usáveis para usar em torno de Bellisseria. O Next tem uma linda pequena scooter à venda por US $ 50L em duas versões de huds coloridos. Vem com versões masculinas ou femininas da scooter e é baixa LI. É um ATTACHABLE, yay! Isso é para Fifty Linden sexta-feira, então se você quiser pegar um no preço barato, vá até lá hoje e pegue um. Cian e eu temos os nossos e os amamos. Tão fácil de conduzir!  
Sim, foi um pouco confuso no início para descobrir, mas leia o cartão e explica a configuração.

{o que vem} Scooters Wearable Vacanza para Fifty Linden sexta-feira

81/5000

Thank you, I loved that you can leave home in it, ride the bridges to the roads.

BELLi_057.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Cool since I'm at work.... now can someone check my inventory to make sure I don't already own one? (Queen of Duplicate Purchases!)

43 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oh, that's right! And that feature has saved me a time or two recently. lol

You can still duplicate a purchase by buying from inworld and the MP.  If you previously bought it inworld, the MP will not know.  If you previously bought it via the MP, the inworld vendor will not know.

While I love the MP telling me when I previously bought something, and I love Capervend telling me the same thing, I've figured out that I still need an inventory search for any store that exists in both locations.  Thankfully, most merchants that exist in both places will likely refund you if you buy it in both places, after sending them the Transaction info showing such - for those times when I forget to search inventory.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

ETA: I'm not sure I knew that Caspervend would alert you to prior purchases. Nice!

I don't know if it is a feature of all Caspervend or something a merchant has to pay extra for.  I just know that a few weeks ago, I purchased something from a Capservend vendor and it promptly returned my money with a message in chat saying I had already bought the item and then said something about getting a redelivery if needed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

takes Sylvia's (clean) panties off my head and skulks away...

13 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oh, you must have got into someone else's inventory! I don't own any....

*looks around* 

Never mind!

To figure it out: You don‘t own any panties?  ..... or any clean panties?

😂

• Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.