Blake Sea Sailing - Sim line Lag/Problems - Possible Solution

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I'm headed to Blake Sea in my sailboat and I realize that there can be issues concerning lag in that area especially when crossing sim lines. I normally sail with a reduced complexity mesh body(14k) with 9 scripts total, I also use Bandit/The Mesh Shop sail boats. Usually I have no problems in the Blake Sea crossing sim lines, maybe just a delay of 1-2 seconds and I'm through into the next sim. Recently, (past few days) I have had a lot of trouble and notice almost everyone out there is too. I noticed a high rate of ghost helicopters. boats and planes. 

So I did some experimenting and I found out that you can be out in the Blake Sea problem free, but you need to have on only your classic avatar (complexity >3k),  0 scripts (I sail using no huds). At first I tried my Bandit 50/3, then Bandit IF and still had the same issues, of long delays at sim lines exceeding 10 seconds and then the appearance of sitting outside the boat way high up in the air. I noticed my avatar barely blinked at the sim line but it was my boat that was having trouble crossing, which I believed Bandit boats to be low lag and low scripts and all of that, but still was having major issues, at least recently.

I found I was able to get through with about 3 seconds of lag at sim lines with no other adverse effects if I used my (TMS) Laser One sailboat. Which is a pretty small and simple vessel. 

I tried sailing with different boats at different peak times and it doesn't seem to matter. I do not know what is going on out in the Blake Sea recently, but I do know it is still possible to go out and sail or practice sailing but only in a tiny sail boat or with a simple speed boat. *I use the recent release of FS on low settings & draw distance of 300m

Hope this can help anyone else having these same problems in the Blake Sea area.

Bandit 50-3.png

Simline Problems.png

TMS Laser One Classic Avi.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.