chaosninja7

83,000 posts EXACTLY? Illuminati confirmed!

41 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Shoot! I thought it was a sign HL3 was finally coming! 😄

Valve can’t count to 3.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I don't understand . . .

In case you were referring to my HL3 comment (*starts to sing* "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you!" LOL), it stands for Half-Life 3, the much anticipated, but never materialized, final chapter of the Half Life series of games. Like with the Illuminati, ppl tend to interpret whatever hint they encounter, really, as a possible sign of its advent. :)

P.S. Alyx Vance, ftw! 👍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kiramanell said:

In case you were referring to my HL3 comment (*starts to sing* "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you!" LOL), it stands for Half-Life 3, the much anticipated, but never materialized, final chapter of the Half Life series of games. Like with the Illuminati, ppl tend to interpret whatever hint they encounter, really, as a possible sign of its advent. :)

P.S. Alyx Vance, ftw! 👍

Left4Dead also, they came out with Left4Dead2 really quickly. Then no Left4Dead 3.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I was able to google HL3, and found enough information to sort of get that allusion. Actually, I already knew a bit about Valve and Half Life because the Portal series are literally the only FPS games I've ever played through to completion. Yay me; I'm a gamer!

It was the 83,000 that had/has me stumped. And is there any connection with "My Avatar" forum?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I was able to google HL3, and found enough information to sort of get that allusion. Actually, I already knew a bit about Valve and Half Life because the Portal series are literally the only FPS games I've ever played through to completion. Yay me; I'm a gamer!

It was the 83,000 that had/has me stumped. And is there any connection with "My Avatar" forum?

LOL. I knew I was being too vain! 😍

As for that 83,000 number, maybe it has some cosmic significance I'm unaware of; but I figured they thought it's just a cool round number. :) 

P.S. GLaDOS, ftw!

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

LOL. I knew I was being too vain! 😍

As for that 83,000 number, maybe it has some cosmic significance I'm unaware of; but I figured they thought it's just a cool round number. :) 

P.S. GLaDOS, ftw!

GLaDOS is cool -- and such a talented singer!

But really I want to be just like Chell when I grow up am awoken from stasis.

• Thanks 1

If you are looking for a metaphor of impending doom, there are 86,400 seconds in one day, so 83,000 seconds is just shy of one hour before midnight .... the eleventh hour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

GLaDOS is cool -- and such a talented singer!

But really I want to be just like Chell when I grow up am awoken from stasis.

Yes, Chell was awesome! Not a real chatterbox, LOL, but I really identified with her.

(Not sure I'm really on-topic still; but I'm not even sure this thread had a real topic to begin with :P)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

No one in this thread is making any sense to me. :$

And your point would be ....?

Image result for salvador dali photo

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Shoot! I thought it was a sign HL3 was finally coming! 😄

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

3 minutes ago, chaosninja7 said:

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Actually "The cake is a lie!" is a lie! At the end, there really was cake. 😄