Jump to content
chaosninja7

83,000 posts EXACTLY? Illuminati confirmed!

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Shoot! I thought it was a sign HL3 was finally coming! 😄

Valve can’t count to 3.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I don't understand . . .

 

In case you were referring to my HL3 comment (*starts to sing* "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you!" LOL), it stands for Half-Life 3, the much anticipated, but never materialized, final chapter of the Half Life series of games. Like with the Illuminati, ppl tend to interpret whatever hint they encounter, really, as a possible sign of its advent. :)

P.S. Alyx Vance, ftw! 👍

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kiramanell said:

 

In case you were referring to my HL3 comment (*starts to sing* "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you!" LOL), it stands for Half-Life 3, the much anticipated, but never materialized, final chapter of the Half Life series of games. Like with the Illuminati, ppl tend to interpret whatever hint they encounter, really, as a possible sign of its advent. :)

P.S. Alyx Vance, ftw! 👍

Left4Dead also, they came out with Left4Dead2 really quickly. Then no Left4Dead 3.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kiramanell said:

In case you were referring to my HL3 comment (*starts to sing* "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you!" LOL), it stands for Half-Life 3, the much anticipated, but never materialized, final chapter of the Half Life series of games. Like with the Illuminati, ppl tend to interpret whatever hint they encounter, really, as a possible sign of its advent. :)

I was able to google HL3, and found enough information to sort of get that allusion. Actually, I already knew a bit about Valve and Half Life because the Portal series are literally the only FPS games I've ever played through to completion. Yay me; I'm a gamer!

It was the 83,000 that had/has me stumped. And is there any connection with "My Avatar" forum?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I was able to google HL3, and found enough information to sort of get that allusion. Actually, I already knew a bit about Valve and Half Life because the Portal series are literally the only FPS games I've ever played through to completion. Yay me; I'm a gamer!

It was the 83,000 that had/has me stumped. And is there any connection with "My Avatar" forum?

 

LOL. I knew I was being too vain! 😍

As for that 83,000 number, maybe it has some cosmic significance I'm unaware of; but I figured they thought it's just a cool round number. :) 

P.S. GLaDOS, ftw!

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

 

LOL. I knew I was being too vain! 😍

As for that 83,000 number, maybe it has some cosmic significance I'm unaware of; but I figured they thought it's just a cool round number. :) 

P.S. GLaDOS, ftw!

GLaDOS is cool -- and such a talented singer!

But really I want to be just like Chell when I grow up am awoken from stasis.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are looking for a metaphor of impending doom, there are 86,400 seconds in one day, so 83,000 seconds is just shy of one hour before midnight .... the eleventh hour.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

GLaDOS is cool -- and such a talented singer!

But really I want to be just like Chell when I grow up am awoken from stasis.

 

Yes, Chell was awesome! Not a real chatterbox, LOL, but I really identified with her.

(Not sure I'm really on-topic still; but I'm not even sure this thread had a real topic to begin with :P)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

No one in this thread is making any sense to me. :$

And your point would be ....?

Image result for salvador dali photo

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Shoot! I thought it was a sign HL3 was finally coming! 😄

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chaosninja7 said:

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

 

Actually "The cake is a lie!" is a lie! At the end, there really was cake. 😄

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kiramanell said:

 

Actually "The cake is a lie!" is a lie! At the end, there really was cake. 😄

 

 

:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...