83,000 posts EXACTLY? Illuminati confirmed!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I don't understand . . .

In case you were referring to my HL3 comment (*starts to sing* "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you!" LOL), it stands for Half-Life 3, the much anticipated, but never materialized, final chapter of the Half Life series of games. Like with the Illuminati, ppl tend to interpret whatever hint they encounter, really, as a possible sign of its advent. :)

P.S. Alyx Vance, ftw! 👍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kiramanell said:

In case you were referring to my HL3 comment (*starts to sing* "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you!" LOL), it stands for Half-Life 3, the much anticipated, but never materialized, final chapter of the Half Life series of games. Like with the Illuminati, ppl tend to interpret whatever hint they encounter, really, as a possible sign of its advent. :)

P.S. Alyx Vance, ftw! 👍

Left4Dead also, they came out with Left4Dead2 really quickly. Then no Left4Dead 3.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I was able to google HL3, and found enough information to sort of get that allusion. Actually, I already knew a bit about Valve and Half Life because the Portal series are literally the only FPS games I've ever played through to completion. Yay me; I'm a gamer!

It was the 83,000 that had/has me stumped. And is there any connection with "My Avatar" forum?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I was able to google HL3, and found enough information to sort of get that allusion. Actually, I already knew a bit about Valve and Half Life because the Portal series are literally the only FPS games I've ever played through to completion. Yay me; I'm a gamer!

It was the 83,000 that had/has me stumped. And is there any connection with "My Avatar" forum?

LOL. I knew I was being too vain! 😍

As for that 83,000 number, maybe it has some cosmic significance I'm unaware of; but I figured they thought it's just a cool round number. :) 

P.S. GLaDOS, ftw!

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

LOL. I knew I was being too vain! 😍

As for that 83,000 number, maybe it has some cosmic significance I'm unaware of; but I figured they thought it's just a cool round number. :) 

P.S. GLaDOS, ftw!

GLaDOS is cool -- and such a talented singer!

But really I want to be just like Chell when I grow up am awoken from stasis.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

GLaDOS is cool -- and such a talented singer!

But really I want to be just like Chell when I grow up am awoken from stasis.

Yes, Chell was awesome! Not a real chatterbox, LOL, but I really identified with her.

(Not sure I'm really on-topic still; but I'm not even sure this thread had a real topic to begin with :P)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.