JAKE body skin that will work with CATWA head

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are there JAKE skins that will work with the CATWA heads that work with the CATWA head colors that already come with the hud for CATWA heads?

Where can I locate skins that work with JAKE body and CATWA head? 

I'm looking for specific examples such as store names or specific links from MP for  JAKE skins that will work with the CATWA heads.

1 hour ago, Sandra8675 said:

Are there JAKE skins that will work with the CATWA heads that work with the CATWA head colors that already come with the hud for CATWA heads?

Where can I locate skins that work with JAKE body and CATWA head? 

I'm looking for specific examples such as store names or specific links from MP for  JAKE skins that will work with the CATWA heads.

The Catwa skins match the Clef de Peau body skins that are available in the Catwa mainstore (not the one's in Clef de Peau's mainstore which are different).

If you are willing to get a new skin for your head as well, it opens up a lot more possibilities; just look for skins that have Catwa heads and Omega bodies. Omega will work with Jake, as well as other mesh bodies. Note that you need to get head and body skins from the same store, you cannot mix-and-match.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sandra8675 said:

As Matty said, only the Clef de Peau Gen 1 body skins that are available in the Catwa store will match to the default head appliers in the Catwa HUDs. To find these, go into the male heads section of the store and take an immediate left into the room where the male bodies and skins are. Do not go to the Clef de Peau mainstore, as they are now on their 3rd generation of body skins, and those don't match the Catwa heads. Only the ones sold at Catwa will match the default head appliers.

In addition, the folder for your Jake body also contains a Catwa head applier HUD that matches to all of the Jake body tones. This head applier is called 'Daniel' but it will work on any Catwa head, not just the Daniel head.

3 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

The Catwa skins match the Clef de Peau body skins that are available in the Catwa mainstore (not the one's in Clef de Peau's mainstore which are different).

If you are willing to get a new skin for your head as well, it opens up a lot more possibilities; just look for skins that have Catwa heads and Omega bodies. Omega will work with Jake, as well as other mesh bodies. Note that you need to get head and body skins from the same store, you cannot mix-and-match.

TY!  Got it...  I will go with ur first suggestion.  I wish to make it as easy as possible.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.