How Long takes your last cash out to paypal?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I cashed out on the 20th and was processed on the 23rd. This however was BEFORE they opened up the "voluntary Tilia personal info form" on Monday.  

While Grumpity stated that people can STILL cash out successfully without filling in the "personal info" form, I have yet to see anyone state that they have made that happen and at least one person saying that they were sent to the "info form" when they were only trying to purchase Linden with the credit card that they always use. 

That's all I know. Since it was a real pain to get accounts down to a zero USD balance, I am not even going try and process any more lindens to USD to Paypal.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 1

No forms oppened to me, everything looked normal like my previous cashout, I am just scared because it usually went to my paypal in 2 business days, but till now still "in progress", they didnt sent me any Email, and no tickets were oppened, I believe that they are with a large demand of process credit untill august 1st, anyway I will be back to tell you if the money went to my paypal without filling a personal questionary, Thanks for your help guys.

I started my final process credit on July 26th, and it completed on July 30th.  *(note there was a weekend, non-business days, in between there.)

I suspect a lot of people have tried to pushed a process credit through in the final days of July in hopes of getting them competed before the new identification requirements go into effect August 1st, and the system may be backed up with  many transactions 'in progress', waiting to complete. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.