Quick Question Builds And Rezzing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, only reason I’m posting this right now is I’m at work and I’ve been dying to know but don’t have access to my computer. 

If you guys can even redirect me to a site or forum or topic that could help me a bit, I’d appreciate it. 

I’m creating builds inworld and I want to upload them to the marketplace. The whole part I’m not sure about how to go about...is placing them into something to rezz them and the scripts that would go with it to give the user a HUD they can use to match their (lets say) linden homes. 

I’m itching to open the game up and just start playing and figuring out. It I won’t be home till way past midnight. Any tips or knowledge you guys don’t mind sharing with me?

Thank you!

Two different things would be needed. A "rezbox" where your would put your scripted item in and the person could then rez the parts to your build  ==== and a hud to make certain parts texture change.  

Both are available on the Marketplace -- many to choose from.    Note that making the items SCRIPTED will increase script load. There are other ways to package that don't include scripts and are more "region friendly".   

Happy research. 

• 1 month later...

If you're not into learning to script a Rezzable Package for your builds Builders Buddy has been around for many years and is very easy to use. Build your structure, drop the child scripts into each prim, mesh, sculpt, drop the main script into your Rezzer box. Click the Rezzer box and follow the instructions on the note card which is included in the Builders Buddy package. Happy building!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.