Looking for old youtube video

JPG0809

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there!

I'm feeling nostalgic and I wanna see if I can find this old youtube video from when SL was becoming popular.

It's a music video made in SL and it's play "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for fears.

Idk if it was actually "good" but it got me interested into trying SL and I think the song fits perfectly for a new person being introduced to the world.

I had no luck so far but maybe older users know what video im talking about? Maybe it was popular

4 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Maybe this one???

Or maybe not.  But I will say, everybody wants to set their favorite game to this song.

Looks more like Star Stable than SL to me. And yes I do play Star Stable at 60.:P

I vaguely remember the video he is talking about. That's not it. I'll look but I doubt I'll find it. If I do, I'll post it.

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I played Star stable for a little while..it was fun..

They've made a lot of improvements and added a lot of things to do over the years. I have two lifetimes and paid for one for my daughter so as long as the game runs I can play. AT the time the lifetimes were only about $70 so I jumped on that. Don't know how much they are now or even if they still offer them. Haven't looked in a long time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.