Games To Play In Bellisseria (a suggestion thread)

Eliza Wrigglesworth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was playing around in Belli tonight, and had a few thoughts about things to do. I was (briefly) the games manager for Greenies a looong time ago, and I really miss the big race track and the laser tag game we had.

Bumper boats and bumper cars! With damage enabled of course.

A roller rink might be fun.

OH! A golf course. SL golf is fun :)

Anyhoo, if the Lindens and Moles haven't already thought of it, maybe we could throw a few good ideas at them for Belli.

• Like 5

Bay City has loads of mole-made games for inspiration, both at the bowling alleys and at the big amusement park. Sadly, all of those are usually empty. It would be nice to see similar set ups in Bellisseria and see them actually used. Check out the roller coaster at the amusement park sometime; it's fun!

There is ice skating at the fairgrounds there during winter, and that's always fun (and people actually do that). I wouldn't mind having another place to wear my cute ice skates. :)

• Like 3

Someone mentioned a drive-in theater in another thread. That'd be fun too. 

An area for board games, like Greedy or somesuch?

I love that Boardwalk idea too. 

I was just thinking of things to do, like a RL town. After all, you can only decorate, and re-decorate so many times before you just feel like doing something else for a little while. Plus, I think it might foster a closer sense of community. For those of us on the shy side, it could make it easier to participate, and make new friends. Or hang out with old ones 😊

I love this idea! 

I recently visited the fairgrounds at Bay City for the first time and had a ball. It could stand to be updated... but on Bellisseria! Arcade games, some rides (no lie, the roller coaster made me turn a little green), and updated version of the Hippo Food Hunt, seated gaming areas... I think it would be a huge hit. 

A certain group of Bellisserian residents recently went on a field trip to a golf course to check out the amenities. I'm all for a Bellisseria Country Club with 18 holes after that experience!

• Like 2

OK  just  going to put it out there  one of my favorite shows and since i  am a country farm girl  love this  so how about this  second  life style  since there is a lot of water and house boats ,,,,, imagesC6QPAV9V.jpg.e077c03d4cd916b8549a401f9dc34dfb.jpg915Js2O9yuL._RI_.thumb.jpg.b303db7ad5c4050ffdf8f53c9046ae20.jpg

2e1418f1-8961-4876-9d93-640ae1a52004.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.