Bellisserian divorces ;)

Leora Jacobus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

And if they divorced within a week, what if she got pregnant with an SL baby?

Oh than you already know Linden Child Support would be due every week. She/He is pocketing those premium benefits. Bellierisa Court House? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Now for something completely different... After all these months, I just now 'got' your name! 'Lunasea', like 'Abnor Mole.' 😜 I swear, sometimes I'm so blonde, I feel there's not enough dye in the world to correct the issue! :P

Anyway, sorry, as you were. :) 

Now now now. Speaking as an intelligent, natural blonde, the color of hair has nothing to do with  whether or not one gets a joke :P 

Smarts have nothing to do with coloring. Blame your dizziness on inbreeding or something else. Wear your platinum locks proudly 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Sinful Rhapsody said:

Cam in pick it up and then delete all his stuff, pee in the Orange juice,  cam back inside, put the juice back and then anything that's left that you can't delete just turn it until side down.

Maybe make all mod objects physical and unlink?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

How did we go from splitting assets to eating babies? 

Because baby custody may need to be changed following the divorce - but the baby cannot be sold in Bellisseria due to the covenant..I merely provided another option.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Littlemouse Topaz said:

forget the divorces. how about a dating service for those of us who are single???

I actually think there is a group for Belli singles...  :)  Not a service really but hey...i have made so many friends and met so many new people just being part of the community I am sure that this group would be no different.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SerraWeckerly said:

I actually think there is a group for Belli singles...  :)  Not a service really but hey...i have made so many friends and met so many new people just being part of the community I am sure that this group would be no different.

i will have to check the group list. thanks for the info

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.