PandoriaMoonshadow

Anyone else, seriously??

For quite awhile now I've been hoping to find a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/partner, whatever you want to call it--wait, hold up before you tell me this belongs in another forum--who is also simply looking for real friendship and the opportunity to be involved in family RP with another adult character without romantic strings or expectations. If at some point sometime in the future we realize there's a deeper emotional connection, great, and if not, great. But its absolutely not what I'm looking for to begin with. I've tried SL dating, and its mostly like having your brain and/or heart gouged out with a spoon. I've met a few people- one seemed really great until he ghosted, most just seem to be more interested in rubbing our pixel uglies together than actually building a friendship and RP. I'm pretty far from being an outgoing person, so I'm not all that great to walking up to strangers and launching into witty conversation. A few years ago, I had a "girlfriend" and this is exactly the type of relationship we had- we became great friends who enjoyed spending time together and doing the SL family thing. It was perfect platonic pre-matrimonial bliss. Unfortunately, RL stole us both away. We're still in touch, but she's no longer in SL. 

So, is there anyone else reading this forum that's interested in the same thing? That looks at the cute family photos of the two parents and their 2.5 kids and thinks, "Aww, I want that too..."? That's not looking to be propositioned after spending 3 minutes talking to some guy/girl who says they're "different than the rest and looking for something real"? That, dangit, just wants to have some fun and grow their little non-existent SL family into something that gives reason and makes it exciting to come in world each day?? 😏

If so, send me a message. I'd love to get together and share our delightfully cynical stories and hopes for a better and brighter future full of friendship and family fun! 😁

• Like 5

Not me, but doesn't mean I can't pause for a moment and say "good luck, sounds like you know exactly what you're looking for," and "whatever you do, don't settle for less."   Your future happiness will be glad you articulated your dreams so well.

• Like 3

I never say this to anyone but you have a beautiful profile (yes I peeked LOL) full of love, hopes and dreams. I hope you are able to find everything you wish for and more ❤️

• Like 3

it sounds interesting but having kids in SL is not my thing but roleplay. meeting somewhere then completely roleplaying the relationship in SL.   fleshing out the character does sound fun but good luck though.