I really just want a friend

moongum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, I thought I would try this route of making friends. I'm new and am having some trouble meeting people, or should I say finding people I connect to. It seems like I put in some effort and get very little in return. A lot of places I go to either people are AFK or they are already in their group and stop responding pretty quickly because their friends are more interesting than this newb stranger (not that I blame them), or they are there and don't respond at all in the first place. I already find it pretty hard to  be the first one to talk as it is (I know I shouldn't feel that way, especially here, but old habits are hard to break) and the repeated less than ideal outcomes are making me feel that I simply don't want to send people messages at all because I'm afraid they'll ignore me because I'm bothering them. It kind of hurts, in a silly way I suppose.

I guess I would just like to find at least a friend or two that I can bond with. A reason to get on Second Life. 

If you might want to chat and see where things go please message me here or in world. I would really appreciate it. 

P.S.: A quick about me: I'm an adult female living in the United States and I like comic books and manga, indie alternative music and comedy movies. You don't have to like any of these, though. Most of my real-life friends and I have no hobbies or likes in common.

• Like 4

Firstly, welcome to SL! :D I felt the same way when I started off too, so don't stress! :) I'd be happy to be your friend, you are welcome to send me an IM/Friend Request! Sounds like we have things in common already 😛 See you around SL! Have a great day! (/^owo^\ ~ ❤️

P.S. Hi Adam XD Fancy meeting you here! 😛 

15 hours ago, AngelOfSeeker said:

Firstly, welcome to SL! :D I felt the same way when I started off too, so don't stress! :) I'd be happy to be your friend, you are welcome to send me an IM/Friend Request! Sounds like we have things in common already 😛 See you around SL! Have a great day! (/^owo^\ ~ ❤️

P.S. Hi Adam XD Fancy meeting you here! 😛 

Hey Angel!

small world!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.