Looking for a semi-experienced LSL Scripter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

PURGE HANGOUT & ROLEPLAY

PURGE Hangout & RP is a custom combat RP sim, with the addition of a Voice Hangout. We are currently looking for a semi-experienced LSL Scripter, who would like to voluntarily join our team and help out creating an already well established RP system for our community. 

Our sim currently has between 15k and 20,000+ traffic daily, and we have 4 split areas of the sim that will be fully functional for use within the RP aspect, aside from the main Hangout area

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

We need someone to work alongside PURGE's Lead Scripter, to accomplish updates and new implementations to our current system using Raycast. You will need to be able to work at a reasonable pace on projects in and around the main purpose of PURGE. But also some side projects too. 

For a more detailed explanation and a tour of what you will be doing, please message either myself in-world ɒɛʐ ĸгѧч (cykablyaidinarhui) or the Lead Scripter of PURGE ʞɔıƃɐɯ (magick.genesis) and/or reply to this post and i will reply as soon as possible (please allow some time as i may be working on PURGE itself)

I have also provided an LM to the sim if you would like to come over and see the sim for yourself http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kingdoms of Ambrosia/110/127/23

Edited by cykablyaidinarhui

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.