LI on Linden homes?

Cat Fratica

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The new Linden homes on Bellisseria have 351 land impact (the house doesn't count against that so you HAVE 351 to decorate with). BUT (a big one) they are VERY VERY VERY hard to get now.  The OLD Linden homes ARE available and have 175 land impact.   I suggest you do more research and READ THESE FORUMS before you make your decision. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Cat Fratica said:

I feel like I have been conned - I just signed up from premium to get one of the NEW homes, 1024 - 351 LI and I am only being offered the old crappy ones 512 117 LI ! Any suggestions?

Patch seems to have mentioned elsewhere that you can ask for a refund...

EDIT: Looksie here:

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

At a rate that will not be sufficient to meet demand in any foreseeable time though... why does everyone seem to insist on omitting this small but important detail?

Why do people who do not have Linden homes and probably are not even Premium members insist upon adding fuel to the disappointment expressed by people waiting for homes? Just a couple more of life's great mysteries, I guess. ;) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cat Fratica said:

I feel like I have been conned - I just signed up from premium to get one of the NEW homes, 1024 - 351 LI and I am only being offered the old crappy ones 512 117 LI ! Any suggestions?

To be fair, @Chic Aeon answered you in this very thread on Monday and told you that the homes are very hard to get.

• Like 4

• Moles
38 minutes ago, Cat Fratica said:

This is getting ridiculous! I signed up for Premium and cant get the NEW land - now I can't teleport to Premium locations because "you must be a Premium member" - don't tell me I have to use LL viewer !?!?!?!?

Try relogging.   You don't have to use the official viewer, but I suspect your viewer may not be aware of your new membership status until you log in again.   It can't hurt to try, anyway.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Cat Fratica said:

You basically have two options.

One is to abandon the old style home and keep trying for a new one. They are released in small numbers several times a week and a trickle of abandoned ones slip through as well, but they sell out fast so you need to keep trying. It may take days or weeks or months.

The other is to buy an additional 512m parcel on mainland elsewhere, to complete your allocation of land.

4 hours ago, Cat Fratica said:

- if the new homes aren't available it should say so on the sign up for premium page! As it stands - it's just a lie!

Actually it isn't.  Premium memberships come with A LINDEN HOME -- nothing anywhere guarantees WHAT TYPE of Linden Home you get.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Why do people who do not have Linden homes and probably are not even Premium members insist upon adding fuel to the disappointment expressed by people waiting for homes? Just a couple more of life's great mysteries, I guess. ;) 

Thank you for saying this, Sylvia. 👍 Especially since I see ppl post here, every day, proudly announcing they just got their new home! And the beautiful irony of the matter is, that, yes, the wait sux a bit, but these new homes are only getting better and better every round! Lovely brooks, bridges, the works! ❤️ So, if anything, there's only more reason for optimism than less.

• Like 7

waiting can be hard but it is soooooo worth it and they are making  even more beautiful  wonderful homes  so remember the old saying saving the best for last ,,,,, so take comfort  that you may be blessed with the ones that out wow the first batches of homes ,,,,, images531TS8CO.jpg.9ab2b00194a2ad04fe38338653e9d6cb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.