Jump to content

The "Were Sorry" Page What do we do?


Adumelial Rothstein
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Just now, emilia Avindar said:

Wow, when I click on "select another combination" it takes me back to the Meadowbrook?

Yes, that can happend when the release already gone or the Bellisseria is hidden in drop down menu. In most cases though it usually shows a new Bellisseria home.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2019 at 1:11 PM, iBrat said:

Yes, that can happend when the release already gone or the Bellisseria is hidden in drop down menu. In most cases though it usually shows a new Bellisseria home.

This means you are using the chrome browser auto refresh and have it set in options to only look for houses in the Bellisseria Community.  Correct?

If yes, what are you setting the seconds to refresh at and do you have the "sound alert" checked in the auto refresh so you hear when the page has refreshed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Adumelial Rothstein said:

This means you are using the chrome browser auto refresh and have it set in options to only look for houses in the Bellisseria Community.  Correct?

If yes, what are you setting the seconds to refresh at and do you have the "sound alert" checked in the auto refresh so you hear when the page has refreshed?

No, since the auto refresh rules changed, I go manual. I don't like to be on time out on moments that matter. So seconds on auto refresh I can't help you with, but @Leora Jacobus and @RaeLeeH maybe can.

As far as the sound, no you don't hear a sound when the page refreshes, you hear a sound when the target word gets found, in my case that was Bellisseria and the sound alarm also goes off when Bellisseria is hidden in the drop down menu.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you're asking how many seconds between intervals before the page refreshes so you don't cap your limit? Mine is set for 72 seconds and that works for me; I can have Auto Refresh running for hours or days and it doesn't reach it's limit or ever cap. 

And @iBrat is correct; the sound will play when the word is located on the page but it doesn't play every time the page refreshes. This can be changed via the settings menu/click the cog icon to open a separate tab/page. Down the bottom of that page is where the options to play sounds are, under Page Monitor. These are my settings and they work as I just described:

Untitled.thumb.png.9a1b4c09b8b677c3ac58825433a32859.png

Occasionally Bellisseria doesn't show up on the drop-down menu so I have to click on it manually. I don't know why that happens only sometimes and not every time. Someone previously suggested to me that changing the keyword in the Default Target Text box from Bellisseria to Traditional would solve this issue. It hasn't for me, but maybe it has for others. It's strange that it's not consistent but I'm no expert, I can only tell you what I know and what I personally do that works for me.

I'm not sure if that was any help or not, I'm easily confused tonight. Watching a movie while I'm also online doesn't help my concentration levels. 😆

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Adumelial Rothstein said:

This means you are using the chrome browser auto refresh and have it set in options to only look for houses in the Bellisseria Community.  Correct?

If yes, what are you setting the seconds to refresh at and do you have the "sound alert" checked in the auto refresh so you hear when the page has refreshed?

I use Chrome Autorefresh on a little netbook at my side that does nothing else, while I do other things at my tower or TV - I set it to 80 seconds, told it to play a melody when it finds "Bellisseria" and only stop when I come and click.

Very often I get a page like you showed above, then I go BACK (either by the link or manually) - usually I see another Bellisseria house (which in most cases is the same one), take THAT and repeat it all again and again till even in the dropdown menue I see no Bellisseria any more ... then I restart the Autorefresh.

For each one I caught I would estimate there are 10 to 30 ones I saw, heard and LOST.

Be patient! Keep trying! :)

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I use Chrome Autorefresh on a little netbook at my side that does nothing else, while I do other things at my tower or TV - I set it to 80 seconds, told it to play a melody when it finds "Bellisseria" and only stop when I come and click.

Very often I get a page like you showed above, then I go BACK (either by the link or manually) - usually I see another Bellisseria house (which in most cases is the same one), take THAT and repeat it all again and again till even in the dropdown menue I see no Bellisseria any more ... then I restart the Autorefresh.

For each one I caught I would estimate there are 10 to 30 ones I saw, heard and LOST.

Be patient! Keep trying! :)

 

If you spot a house then proceed to claim it - and it errors (already claimed) - then you go back to the house selection page and start the refresh again immediately. Perhaps this is what you are doing, though the way I read it you are going back and you see the house again and trying to claim it again (which will not work). :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

If you spot a house then proceed to claim it - and it errors (already claimed) - then you go back to the house selection page and start the refresh again immediately. Perhaps this is what you are doing, though the way I read it you are going back and you see the house again and trying to claim it again (which will not work). :)

I tried both ... and as far as I remember both ways were SOMETIMES successfull and mostly not.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...