You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Laurier/33/180/41

3X Abandoned land UPDATE NOW 4X SEE BELOW, 1024 Mature, Nice Sunsets, lots of abandoned land in the distance.  One neighbor does have a sky platform too low, but that can easily be derendered.  Great spot for first home -- Build your own, or move into the free house.

Abandoned land on three sides:

1536822818_3xAL.thumb.jpg.c4c26c61cdd3bd9195c2d30531c6c47e.jpg

1024 flat land, great for your first home.  C'mon -- you know it's gonna be at least half a year before the new Linden Homes become abundantly available lol  Why not have a home NOW?

969703843_1024flat.thumb.jpg.2ed6d58af644b36594e863d6781a59de.jpg

Being surrounded on three sides by abandoned land means you'll never miss a sunset because someone built a giant statue of Bart Simpson mooning you.  Don't have a cow, man -- Have a sunset!

1360888364_emptysunset.thumb.jpg.0fc9fe07d60aeca31bada38ad64a9eb9.jpg

Don't feel like building?  You don't have to -- we're including a FREE HOUSE and trees!  Or blow them up and build your own lol (Dynamite not included)

1269484644_freehouse.thumb.jpg.b6711cd05ce6bf2f0e0921c40a43db65.jpg

The roof terrace has plenty of room for chairs and such, and is a great spot to watch the sun slip bellow the horizon:

roof.thumb.jpg.5760780d2c5710383788a634618df63d.jpg

"Enough about sunsets already!  How's the view to the EAST?"  O.K., O.K.!  Here's a sunrise view instead.  Plus I've met the neighbor to the East -- She's friendly.  Or stay in your enclave and turn the sky black if you hate sunsets so much. lol  The choice is yours.  UPDATE:  THE NEIGHBOR ABANDONED HER LAND AS WELL.  THis means that the parcel is now 4X SURROUNDED BY ABANDONED LAND.

sunrise.thumb.jpg.7d3842449c47ecf23f44bf1afbc8be3b.jpg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Laurier/33/180/41

Priced so it won't break your piggy bank -- a bargain for 4X Abandoned land and a free house.

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
it's now a 4x and price drop

2 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

a bargain for 3X Abandoned land and a free house.

not commenting on your price, thats a free thing to ask, but advertising as great feature 3 sides abandoned?... tomorrow you might see skyscrapers and sphere rentals from 50 meters and up . The risk to get bad neighbours doesn't change with being abandoned. You might actually gave a great idea to some now, if they request LL for selling parts of the abandoned land there they might get it for 1 L$ sqm.

Thank you for the feedback, it's always appreciated.  The price, well, we'll see what the market does.  Maybe it will sell, maybe it won't.  Anyhow, as to the notion of abandoned land, it's been my experience that abandoned land tends to stay abandoned for quite some time -- especially if it's an odd size and shape.  Some folks find the empty land next to them to be appealing.  I've got my little 512 jungle treehouse cheetah girl lair in the middle of a region with nothing else but abandoned land as it really fits the theme well.  It's fun to ride my cheetahmobile all over the place.  But you're right, abandoned land isn't the same as say a protected waterway or park:  There IS the risk of Linden auctioning the land.  While whomever purchases this parcel would be one of the first folks to see the land go up for auction and therefore would have a good chance of putting in a winning bid, you're right.  And as an honest land agent I'm happy to have that pointed out.  I believe in letting folks know not just what's great about a parcel, but what could go wrong -- see my mentioning of the neighbor's sky platform being too low.  But that is the nature of buying land on the mainland, it always comes with risks of change.  I've heard of folks who've been on the edges of continents, only to have the continent suddenly get worked on and they're no longer on the edge.  Anyhow, we'll see.  Hopefully someone will want this parcel, at the price specified.  Time, and the market, will tell.  Thanks again for your feedback!  🙂

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.