Bellissaria for Bellissarians in Waiting

Eva Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

With many of us still optimistically waiting for beautiful new homes on the new regions and are still waiting for that lucky click that awards the home .. what are you most looking forward to?

My decision has been solidified in the last few minutes when I went over for  a random look and the very spot where I landed was the most welcoming and engaging lady who had a positive attititude and so friendly. That is an attitude I have found on these forums. All these years I have clearly been in the wrong places, I want even more to get a place so I can just hang with you all ☺️

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Evarne said:

With many of us still optimistically waiting for beautiful new homes on the new regions and are still waiting for that lucky click that awards the home .. what are you most looking forward to?

My decision has been solidified in the last few minutes when I went over for  a random look and the very spot where I landed was the most welcoming and engaging lady who had a positive attititude and so friendly. That is an attitude I have found on these forums. All these years I have clearly been in the wrong places, I want even more to get a place so I can just hang with you all ☺️

Hi Evarne

I'm one of the lucky ones who has a house already, but I just wanted to jump on here to wish you good luck. :) 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Well, one thing I would do is check out the Bellisserian newspaper!  Notice that they have an "Events" tab; it goes directly to events for the day, and you can look forward and at different time spans so you can schedule.  Personally, I've always wanted to go on the Bellisserian Riding Club Sunday ride, tomorrow 2-3, but I'm not free then.  You don't have to have your own horse, and you'll meet some people and see some of the continent.  Like most of the people who throw events, the Riding Club has its own group inworld.

One group you definitely want to join is Bellisserian Citizens.  They have a travel HUD, you can use it to find some of the places that folks like.  Most of those places are just really nice spots, no social skills necessary :)

Another thing you can do is tour around any of the new areas, people will be active decorating etc. Right now, I would go to the region "Light of Aurelia", the eastmost of 3 regions released Friday.  The lighthouse and beach setup is great, and just north of there is a "pickle" (Mole-built beach recreation area) with a swimming area defined by buoys, lol.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.