Looking for an Executive Assistant! Great Pay!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Receptionist Position Posting

About The Job:

Gabriel Davies needs a well-organized assistant to help him in the day-to-day operations of his company. This position is four hours a week position, with pay of 500$L per hour. Most tasks can be done while the receptionist is in their homes or other locales on grid, however, some hours will be needed in the offices of VFM. Mr, Davies needs one of the four hours per week to be on a Saturday, as that is his busiest workday.

The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.

Sample Tasks:

• Setting up Interview Times for Candidates in our business.

• Taking Notes When Needed.

• Basic Real Estate Tasks such as fielding questions from customers, toggling land options, etc

• Basic Interior Decorating at our Offices.

• Send notices and communications to Groups, Employees, Other Companies, etc

Candidate Requirements:

• A Computer (Sorry Cant really hire someone doing stuff on mobile grid apps on phones.)

• Access to Second Life

• Ability to write basic documents.

• Ability to check and respond to emails.

• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality

• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.

Candidates Who Wish To Be Considered for the Position should stop by Davies Tower 

(http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sapphire Skies/191/247/18

and pick up an application and submit it to us there. We are looking to fill this position quickly so please do this as soon as humanly possible!

Positions Can Also Be Applied For Directly on the Web By Clicking Here.

• Like 1

Hello and good afternoon, I do not usually respond to a job announcement that has so much labor demand, however as I have noticed that the schedule is flexible I have fallen in the conclusion that I would like to apply for the assistance position in fact already filled and Send one of the requests. Thanks for reading my comment, I await your response.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.