Bellis Blues Café (a new venue for the community)

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

31 minutes ago, summernightsdream said:

Hi @PrudenceAnton, visited your Blues Cafe this afternoon - so beautiful! Lot's of atmosphere there - hopefully there be soon a DJ spinning the Blues - waiting for it to happen! Our very own Belli Blues! Btw stole the stream for my home, lol ... its a great mix, hope, that's ok :)

So glad you enjoyed the place and yes, its fine. That is a public broadcast station.  We're getting our first live DJs scheduled currently and will have some events this coming week.  I'll be sending out notices of the dates/times in the Bellisseria group events and Bellisseria group chats in world

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

This looks great. There really isn't much need for my hippy hangout place, is there? It's hard to give up a dream but there isn't any point in continuing.

Well done on this and all of the other wonderful places in Belli. Have a fantastic time.

Don't give up Bitsy, HUGS💜 MOAR PaRtieS is never enough  :D 

Currently Bellisseria is a fraction of what is yet to come!  Your hippy hangout sounds like the best sort of dream to have and to share 🥰

• Like 5

8 hours ago, sceneris said:

both of them wished me luck when i visited their cafe while homeless

a few hours later, got a house, never use auto refresh, really appreciated them

Welcome to Bellisseria sceneris!!  It was so much fun to party with you earlier today at the Pickle Party and now to read you are a new resident!  WhOoOooo HoOOooo :D 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BJoyful said:

Welcome to Bellisseria sceneris!!  It was so much fun to party with you earlier today at the Pickle Party and now to read you are a new resident!  WhOoOooo HoOOooo :D 

thanks for the warm welcome, i see the surrounding already started to decorate nicely, you guys are pretty fast

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Armani223 said:

Just popped into the Cafe! And had the pleasure of meeting Pru. A lovely warm welcome and what a fantastic place! If you haven’t seen it yet do so, it is and will be going to be a fabulous asset to Bellisseria 😁

It was so lovely meeting you tonight Arianna. I look forward to seeing you more around the cafe.  And good look on getting that home soon. 💕

• Like 4

5 hours ago, BJoyful said:

3 hours ago, sceneris said:

thanks for the warm welcome, i see the surrounding already started to decorate nicely, you guys are pretty fast

It was a nice surprise when Sceneris returned the next morning to let  us know they finally got their home after stopping in to visit the cafe and meet us.  So happy they got their home!

• Like 6

On 7/21/2019 at 11:08 AM, sceneris said:

both of them wished me luck when i visited their cafe while homeless

a few hours later, got a house, never use auto refresh, really appreciated them

On 7/21/2019 at 7:57 PM, BJoyful said:

20 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

It was a nice surprise when Sceneris returned the next morning to let  us know they finally got their home after stopping in to visit the cafe and meet us.  So happy they got their home!

Now we have an inside joke going on at the Bellis Blues Cafe. So far this week, 3 people have stopped by the cafe for a visit and ended up getting homes on new region releases later the same morning.  Maybe we're the lucky blues house?  🍀

• Like 6

21 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

It was so lovely meeting you tonight Arianna. I look forward to seeing you more around the cafe.  And good look on getting that home soon. 💕

I visited too, yesterday, but probably a bit too early, as no one was there yet. :) SL evenings are probably better, I reckon.

The windlight at the time wasn't all that stellar, so I want to extend my appreciation to your photographer as well, who clearly did a very good job. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

I visited too, yesterday, but probably a bit too early, as no one was there yet. :) SL evenings are probably better, I reckon.

The windlight at the time wasn't all that stellar, so I want to extend my appreciation to your photographer as well, who clearly did a very good job. ❤️

yes, the lighting looks awesome inside the place. We show up in the mornings for coffee. Sometimes get some visitors.  we have 4 events scheduled for this week on Wednesday, Friday and 2 on Saturday. They are listened on the Bellisseria events website. ;) 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

yes, the lighting looks awesome inside the place. We show up in the mornings for coffee. Sometimes get some visitors.  we have 4 events scheduled for this week on Wednesday, Friday and 2 on Saturday. They are listened on the Bellisseria events website. ;) 

I took a cop of coffee too. :) It really didn't fit in my hand properly (it was kinda floating in mid-air, LOL); but I guess that's where my soon-to-be had new BENTO body will come in. 😍 Utensils and stuff never go well with the old body I have (well, not old-old, 🤣, but you know, dated mesh).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kiramanell said:

I took a cop of coffee too. :) It really didn't fit in my hand properly (it was kinda floating in mid-air, LOL); but I guess that's where my soon-to-be had new BENTO body will come in. 😍 Utensils and stuff never go well with the old body I have (well, not old-old, 🤣, but you know, dated mesh).

*laughs* we sooo need to get you in a bento body, Kira. ;) Yes, all the drinks at the cafe are made for bento avatars. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/21/2019 at 7:44 PM, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

This looks great. There really isn't much need for my hippy hangout place, is there? It's hard to give up a dream but there isn't any point in continuing.

Well done on this and all of the other wonderful places in Belli. Have a fantastic time.

I think there's plenty of need for your hippy hangout place. You know why? Bellisseria hasn't finished growing yet. More space means more people means more opportunities. If you don't build it then you're guaranteed no one will show up, but if you do build it they just might. And you know what, you've got to do it for you not anyone else. Yes there's a lot of competition, there's already a plethora of resident-owned faux businesses set up, but how do we know they will still be up and running this time next week, or next month, or three months from now? We don't. There are no guarantees; just the present. So if building your hippy hangout place brings you joy and peace, do so (when you get a place).

And maybe it sounds simple enough but easy to overlook, but maybe some people don't care what the venue is they just want a place to hang out. Maybe there are people waiting for a hippy hangout place and don't know where to start creating that for themselves. You can fill that void if you really want. Bottom line it has to be a labour of love. Anything less is a waste of time and effort on your part; anything less isn't a dream, it's a passing fancy. If you really want something you will find a way or you will find an excuse (that's one of my favourite sayings by the way and I stand by it, though it is not intended to be said here in a condescending way). :) 

For the record, if someone creates a heavy metal venue please let me know. I'm not a Blues fan though I hand-on-heart Adore the look of the venue and ambience you have created there @PrudenceAnton. I really want to visit but am at work right now so I'll stop by later tonight when time to actually immerse myself allows. ❤️ 

Edited by RaeLeeH
Spacing out the text so it doesn't look like the massive rant that it is?
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I think there's plenty of need for your hippy hangout place. You know why? Bellisseria hasn't finished growing yet. More space means more people means more opportunities. If you don't build it then you're guaranteed no one will show up, but if you do build it they just might. And you know what, you've got to do it for you not anyone else. Yes there's a lot of competition, there's already a plethora of resident-owned faux businesses set up, but how do we know they will still be up and running this time next week, or next month, or three months from now? We don't. There are no guarantees; just the present. So if building your hippy hangout place brings you joy and peace, do so (when you get a place).

And maybe it sounds simple enough but easy to overlook, but maybe some people don't care what the venue is they just want a place to hang out. Maybe there are people waiting for a hippy hangout place and don't know where to start creating that for themselves. You can fill that void if you really want. Bottom line it has to be a labour of love. Anything less is a waste of time and effort on your part; anything less isn't a dream, it's a passing fancy. If you really want something you will find a way or you will find an excuse (that's one of my favourite sayings by the way and I stand by it, though it is not intended to be said here in a condescending way). :) 

For the record, if someone creates a heavy metal venue please let me know. I'm not a Blues fan though I hand-on-heart Adore the look of the venue and ambience you have created there @PrudenceAnton. I really want to visit but am at work right now so I'll stop by later tonight when time to actually immerse myself allows. ❤️ 

We specialize in blues, but play all genre of music at the cafe. I might have to get a DJ on over to hit a set of Heavy Metal for you one day, RaeLee.  That could be a blast. ;) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Now we have an inside joke going on at the Bellis Blues Cafe. So far this week, 3 people have stopped by the cafe for a visit and ended up getting homes on new region releases later the same morning.  Maybe we're the lucky blues house?  🍀

definitely lucky, it can't be coincidence 2 times lol

Edited by sceneris
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Oh nooo don’t say that! 😣 that means I’m doubly unlucky as I visited the Cafe yesterday and missed out on today’s release 😆

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.