Bellis Blues Café (a new venue for the community)

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Me best bud Bayo and I have been here a few times and each time have had lots of laughs and Pru and Cia are truly the best. Very giving and attentive to their guests. Is def a nice place to hang out in with ya morning coffee or late day beer or really anytime. I can not say enough about these two. They truly make a guy feel right at home and even tho we are homeless STILL, there is no doubt in my mind we will be getting our perfect houseboats soon! Pru and Cia....love ya guys. Yar kindness will not be forgotten. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RazarStone said:

Me best bud Bayo and I have been here a few times and each time have had lots of laughs and Pru and Cia are truly the best. Very giving and attentive to their guests. Is def a nice place to hang out in with ya morning coffee or late day beer or really anytime. I can not say enough about these two. They truly make a guy feel right at home and even tho we are homeless STILL, there is no doubt in my mind we will be getting our perfect houseboats soon! Pru and Cia....love ya guys. Yar kindness will not be forgotten. 

@RazarStone   Never Give Up

• Like 7

thanks to giulio's idea, i'm able to speed up and by pass the song id claim by muting certain song myself lol

this is the dj baphy, right now is at 1080p, i think youtube will take a few more days to render finished 4k

Edited by sceneris
correcting typo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, sceneris said:

thanks to giulio's idea, i'm able to speed up and by pass the song id claim by muting certain song myself lol

this is the dj baphy, right now is at 1080p, i think youtube will take a few more days to render finished 4k

Thank you so much @sceneris  What a treat to get to see the sets which played too late for me in RL!!  You are AWESOME!!  \☺/  HUGS!! \☺/

• Like 5

Okay, don't know why this tune is popping into my head, but being that Bellis Blues cafe is a blues house, I kept hearing this song in my head after Razar's post.  So here's a tribute to @RazarStone and Bayo's adventures in Bellisseria.

892753812_wolfhowl.gif.57dc593f49f0082ae386df23c1715440.gif

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Culprit Punkin Car Jack'o  Rezzer

Through the month of October, stop by Bellis Blues Cafe in Domingos region, Bellisseria, and grab a Culprit Punkin Car Jack'o to cruise around in and have some fun! (male not included) 😏

PS: You'll need to use 'flight' to get up to the road then you can cruise along the streets. 😉

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domingos/38/240/36

452241393_CulpritPunkinCarJackoRezzer.thumb.png.75225d8ad1657438c33927b76d974eee.png

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

This coming Tuesday, October 15th, 2019 we'll be celebrating our past and into the future with everyone.  

We are hosting 2 events that day with an eclectic music set for all to enjoy and rock out to.

Dj Reb : 10a - 12 noon
Dj Jack : 5:30p - 7:30p

--------------------------

This coming Tuesday, October 15th, will be the 13th Anniversary of Cian and myself, meeting in Second Life back in 2006.  We've been together ever since and will be celebrating with a party at the Bellis Blues Cafe on Tuesday from 10 a.m. - 12 noon and again from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.  We'll be dressing in our old (main) avatar looks for the 1st half of each event and switching over to our current looks today, 2019 for the 2nd half; and ask others to join us. Come as you looked when you first joined SL in your avatar (not newbie look) after you put your looks together and have a second outfit ready for how you look today. Lets celebrate life, love and friendship and have a blast.  

PS:  We won't be at the events as Cian and Prudence, but on our original avatars.  

TAXI:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domingos/38/240/36

782171664_ThenNow.thumb.png.1a773395d87a46cc270da916f5b393e4.png

• Like 6

7 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

This coming Tuesday, October 15th, 2019 we'll be celebrating our past and into the future with everyone.  

We are hosting 2 events that day with an eclectic music set for all to enjoy and rock out to.

Dj Reb : 10a - 12 noon
Dj Jack : 5:30p - 7:30p

--------------------------

This coming Tuesday, October 15th, will be the 13th Anniversary of Cian and myself, meeting in Second Life back in 2006.  We've been together ever since and will be celebrating with a party at the Bellis Blues Cafe on Tuesday from 10 a.m. - 12 noon and again from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.  We'll be dressing in our old (main) avatar looks for the 1st half of each event and switching over to our current looks today, 2019 for the 2nd half; and ask others to join us. Come as you looked when you first joined SL in your avatar (not newbie look) after you put your looks together and have a second outfit ready for how you look today. Lets celebrate life, love and friendship and have a blast.  

PS:  We won't be at the events as Cian and Prudence, but on our original avatars.  

TAXI:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domingos/38/240/36

782171664_ThenNow.thumb.png.1a773395d87a46cc270da916f5b393e4.png

Congratulations to both of you! I think both versions of you and him are absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous and lovely couple! Please enjoy your special day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Wishing a magical moment to all 
our Bellis Blues Cafe friends.

Warmest regards, Cian & Prudence

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

(I feel like we're on a historical romance novel cover) 😏

1271194833_SeasonsGreetingscardmessage.thumb.png.ce9110723ddc6da025365c3895e17c4b.png

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.