Fannie Parkin

IS BETAGRID DOWN?

Question

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

please see this thread, also:

according to this, beta grid is up, and there are people on there.  (it doesn't list all regions, i don't know why.  and i don't know what half of that grid means, like why some are red.)  i've been having trouble logging on to the beta grid all month.  SOMETIMES it works. mostly, it doesn't.  i was about to see about filing a ticket about it.  most other residents i know are having NO PROBLEMS logging in to the beta grid.

at least i'm not the only one? and neither are you? :/

voodoo workaround:  (this did work... the first time i tried it)

if you are using the account selector drop down... where it says [username]@Second Life Beta...  delete everything but the user name. make sure the grid selector is still on Beta, and you will have to type in your password.

good luck!

Edited by Bloodsong Termagant

19 hours ago, Bloodsong Termagant said:

please see this thread, also:

according to this, beta grid is up, and there are people on there.  (it doesn't list all regions, i don't know why.  and i don't know what half of that grid means, like why some are red.)  i've been having trouble logging on to the beta grid all month.  SOMETIMES it works. mostly, it doesn't.  i was about to see about filing a ticket about it.  most other residents i know are having NO PROBLEMS logging in to the beta grid.

at least i'm not the only one? and neither are you? :/

voodoo workaround:  (this did work... the first time i tried it)

if you are using the account selector drop down... where it says [username]@Second Life Beta...  delete everything but the user name. make sure the grid selector is still on Beta, and you will have to type in your password.

good luck!

i tried that workaround but....NOT WORKING for me *crying loud"

More people have been complaining. File a trouble ticket and list the time you tried to login as precisely as possible and which region. Ask the information be forwarded to Caleb Linden.