Bounce Physics

EstellaSerrano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I noticed that some people managed to have realistic physics for the breasts, on a mesh body. Even during adult animations. I'm wondering how, considering my avatar's breasts are just like solid rock on my chest when I'm moving around the world. Despite wearing physics in Firestorm Viewer.

It';s jut a matter of creating a new physics layer and playing around with the sliders until your body parts move in a way which you feel is good.

Just don;t turn ANY of the sliders all the way up, that makes your wobbly bits go way out of control. It's fun to see for like 3 seconds, but very annoying after the 4th second 🙂

Mollymews provided the best source for what's what.

What they don't tell you is that different things cause different reactions in the Avatar Physics. So walking/running/flying (= moving triggering the Havok physics engine) is a bit different from when you are dancing (= animated no Havok influence). So, I have different physics settings for different activities. And different settings for Slink versus Classic.

The Firestorm Physics is very conservative, well for mesh bodies. 

I have a pose stand that has a walk animation. Any walk animation will do. Switch between walk and physics edit... you'll get something that looks realistic. I think the trick is to get adequate movement that dampens quickly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.