ill try my best to help you out if you help me out in return

fandom34

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 7/9/2019 at 9:38 AM, Cindy Evanier said:

/me points at her forum signature.  We sell MF only versions of our furniture but I have to ask.  If you like a piece of furniture why not just ignore any extra sections in the menu that don't interest you?  

can you specfiy the isue please.

On 7/19/2019 at 1:44 PM, fandom34 said:

as the title claims ill try my best y to help you if you help me. ill trymy best but new myself so may not be super rliable for all qweshtons.

I'm sorry. You have no more control over others on the forum than you do inworld or in RL. 

LL has already supplied a number of help categories on the forum, none of which fall under the "Make Friends" category you posted this thread in.

The same principle that applies to learning how to swim also applies to posting on forums. If you jump into the deep end of the pool without having learned to swim, chances are you will drown if someone doesn't come to your rescue. Same thing with jumping into the deep end of a forum without taking a good look around first. That's a concrete bottom you can bust your head wide open on. Don't do that.

Hi @fandom34!

This is the "Making Friends" part of the People Forums.  If you'd like to help people who have questions about SL, please use the Answers section of the forums!  That's what they're for.

However, I do suggest that you get some experience in Second Life first.  You don't want to go giving incorrect advice to people...believe me, it's embarrassing!

• Like 2

On 7/20/2019 at 6:35 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Hi @fandom34!

This is the "Making Friends" part of the People Forums.  If you'd like to help people who have questions about SL, please use the Answers section of the forums!  That's what they're for.

However, I do suggest that you get some experience in Second Life first.  You don't want to go giving incorrect advice to people...believe me, it's embarrassing!

Mine was more subtle. :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.