Signature Gianni Old Man Skin/shape

Cam Chattoway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Gianni is cool. I can't find an old man skin for it though, and while my avatar looks 30, my typist is older. I tried searching here too

Any older skins out there? Hair? Beards? I have been looking, and buying stuff that doesn't fit gianni 

Edited by Cobb Compton

I gave up.  

Instead, I managed to find a skin which mostly avoided cartoon muscles (LOL, as if the Gianni body weren't already ridiculously muscled).  In my case, that skin came from LURE.  In and of itself, finding a decently shaded male skin is a nightmare unless you were going for the cartoon look.  

With a decent skin, I then added facial wrinkles via a tattoo layer.  It's not perfect.  In some lighting the tattoos reflect the light very differently than the skin and they end up looking like light grey patches. But for the most part, it works.

The rest is up to shape.  You can google for information on how male faces tend to change with age and then have at it with the sliders.  Ditto with the body although there is a LOT more variation in terms of age related changes there than in the face.  I'm a pretty active 55 year old and so my body looks the part.  My face, however, was not spared the effect of aging.

• Thanks 1

I wore this skin for a while - Hades by Birth.  (Gianni body, Catwa head). I reckon it made me look about 45, which is old by SL standards but still younger than I am in RL. Personally I love it, and would have stuck with it but my gf said it made me look like a grumpy old man.

180213_003_600.png.7605a3027a104bc53329a364115ffa67.png

Personally I think it made me look like Sting. In fact it wouldn't surprise me at all if this skin was based on a picture of him from around 25 years ago.

1.jpg

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.