Seba Serpente

Bellisseria Choo-Choo Train Thread

58 minutes ago, Seba Serpente said:

Looks like SSPE185 wont be related to trains, but will be the proposed community market area.

914886f8f374975266571d5f50445e4a.png

Yus. I'm pretty sure someone put forth this theory when that square first appeared. As for anything choo-coo and SLRR, it could just be thematic decoration, etc. It would be fun to have tracks we could drive our trains on, but the truth is that there already is a great railroad in Heterocera and, more importantly, en entire mini-continent of wild western role-play is ruined because they have created a giant railroad network throughout the majority of the sims (not ruins because of the railroad, but the implementation) - I mention that to mention this: No one uses it. I think it was used often for the first week or two, then nothing.

So this is also something I am sure the LDPW is considering with regard to anything of the sort regarding a usable SLRR: would the time and effort to plan and build and having the needed resources (space and required LI) be justified based on actual everyday usage demand? //just being real

• Like 1

ooo markets are cool too! 

Now, the central farmers' market in the RL town I live in has a streetcar that runs through downtown to it  ...

🙃

4 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

en entire mini-continent of wild western role-play is ruined because they have created a giant railroad network throughout the majority of the sims

Where is that? I want to visit.

Where I role-play my Apache character on my alt. Search world map for Mexico - you will see Sonora Mexico region and Chihuahua Region - those are souther-most regions of that mini-continent. Throw on an observer tag or your best Texas fringes and tin star and go have a look-see. Now imagine riding on horseback through those regions and you'll see what I mean about "implementation" - it's horrible. No, wait... it's deplorable. LOL