Hypothetical Weapons Wishlist???????

BelindaN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just read that in the old days you could actually set someone on fire......

It got me thinking about my theoretical weapon of choice.

A disruptor raygun would be useful....with a timeout setting hud.

Or how about a tp gun, sending the victim to a dungeon for 30 minutes...obviously licensed users only haha!

Any other wishlist items??

I don't need any new weapons.  My favorites are still:

• My Elephant Gun.  Its ammunition is elephants.
  • My Furniture Gun.  It fires large household appliances and overstuffed couches and chairs.
  • My Bazooka.  I use it to hunt Air Kraken during their annual breeding flight.
  • My 1911.  It's beautiful, I have both a left and a right hand version, and it shoots a variety of ammunition, including "follower" bullets that continue to attack people until they are turned off.
    • Can you tell I go in for large calibers?
  • My katana.  It is also beautiful, it's combat-enabled, and it has great swordfighting animations.
  • A goofy animation called "Collider Death".  If you wear it, and someone bumps you, you fall down, hit your head on the pavement, and bleed out.
  • My WarBirds.  I have other more realistic military aircraft, but I love the tubby little things with their single shot popguns, even if I shoot myself down with my own bullets half the time.
  • My Vampire Killer Silver Dagger.  Accept a Bloodlines bite animation while wearing it, and you slay the vampire.

Oh wait!  I never did buy that Suitcase Nuke.  I guess I want one of those.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I just read that in the old days you could actually set someone on fire......

It got me thinking about my theoretical weapon of choice.

A disruptor raygun would be useful....with a timeout setting hud.

Or how about a tp gun, sending the victim to a dungeon for 30 minutes...obviously licensed users only haha!

Any other wishlist items??

Next time I see you inworld I'ma throw a fart bomb at your feet. Huge puke green clouds will follow you for the rest of your daze.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

my weapon of choice..

The ability, through the internet,to give people the feeling they are falling.

tenor.gif

Use the stops on the front end of the blades ffs!

Yeah... I forgot , too. You should have seen my knees after the first time I went ice skating. Both were black and blue. Roller skating is easier. At least you fall on your butt more.*

*It's true that in ice skating you tend to fall forward (knees) more whereas in roller skating you tend to fall backwards (butt) more.

1 minute ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Something that instills a subtle yet pervasive sense of none specific existential dread. The monster under the bed is real, it's listening to you breathe, and it's my friend, not yours.

I get EXACTLY that feeling whenever I TP into a shopping event.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

In Barbarella (Jane Fonda), Duran Duran had an orgasmatron which he played like an organ *coughs*

I saw that at a drive in theater. Me, my mom, my dad and my two brothers. I was 8/9 years old. I stopped playing with dolls right after that.

ETA: It was released Oct of 68 so I had just turned 9 the month before.

Edited by Selene Gregoire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.