Jump to content
Sandra8675

need female model poses... where to get them?

Recommended Posts

Im very new to poses.  Can anyone refer me to a few model female poses on mp?  I'm new to blogging for sl...  I need to take a few pics of my avi for my blog.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

Im very new to poses.  Can anyone refer me to a few model female poses on mp?  I'm new to blogging for sl...  I need to take a few pics of my avi for my blog.  

There's a section in the animation category called Posing Animations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

Im very new to poses. 

you are perhaps new to poses, but you'r not new at asking where to find things, and there's one constante in answering that question: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you are perhaps new to poses, but you'r not new at asking where to find things, and there's one constante in answering that question: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/
 

They did say 

 

20 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

Can anyone refer me to a few model female poses on mp?

So, you are telling her to look on the MP where she asked if anyone could point her to some on the MP? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

So, you are telling her to look on the MP where she asked if anyone could point her to some on the MP? 

yep .. after these questions since january there's a time only pointing to where to find could give the wanted result with a little efford from her side.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yep .. after these questions since january there's a time only pointing to where to find could give the wanted result with a little efford from her side.

So if someone asked, "Can you refer me to a few male asian skins on the MP?" You would tell them to look on the mp? Mr Alcott, in the dictionary under redundant is says "see redundant." Kind of like your reply to her.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

So if someone asked, "Can you refer me to a few male asian skins on the MP?" You would tell them to look on the mp? Mr Alcott, in the dictionary under redundant is says "see redundant." Kind of like your reply to her.

perhaps i'm to optimistic and isn't it enough to point to MP after at least 150 times the same kind of question from the same user.
Helping people isn't only give a hand and lead them to the obvious, but also let them try find the obvious themself.
If you prefer to lead them personally, feel welcome to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to toot my own horn but i do sell poses that you can demo at my inworld location in Jieut i do also have a basic studio/background set up on the roof. If my stuff is not to your taste there are lots of events like Collabor88, Uber, Fameshed where you can demo and buy poses. If you're buying off the marketplace make sure you can demo inworld first see if you like what's being offered

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   There are tons of stores that sell photo poses of various styles, with or without props. Backdrop City has a mall with pose stores at their ground level that you can check out - you can also keep an eye on Seraphim since they often announce when stores have sales, and there have been quite a few sales from different pose stores lately.

   I would suggest, when it comes to poses, that you always should try the pose in-world though, since your avatar shape may not work with all poses (poses that put your hand on your hip, for example, can put it through your gut or out in the air depending on your shape sliders). Browsing the MP is fine, but go to the in-world store to try the pose before you spend your money on it; if they don't have an in-world store, I personally would go for finding a different pose (unless the pose doesn't have any risk of clipping or other issues). Many pose stores straight-up cater to the T-rex people (if you can't beat 'em, sell them poses?) whose arms don't reach their waists, I have several gift and freebie poses from such creators that look absolutely ridiculous with my shape.

   A few brands I use that I could recommend: Artis Poses (I can't seem to find the in-world location - @Tamara Artis?), Hera Poses, Poseology and Voir (Voir has some very large fatpacks, I think there's a specific 'Model' set even!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you are perhaps new to poses, but you'r not new at asking where to find things, and there's one constante in answering that question: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/

 

I'm sorry but i really don't understand intent behind your answer...  This is a forum for asking things.  If you don't wish to help in a positive way that is up to the individual.  If i however am asking something it means i've already searched an am having an issue locating something.  Soooo...  Again...  I don't understand the 'intent' or stab at sarcasm because again no one is under any obligation to respond including you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

I don't want to toot my own horn but i do sell poses that you can demo at my inworld location in Jieut i do also have a basic studio/background set up on the roof. If my stuff is not to your taste there are lots of events like Collabor88, Uber, Fameshed where you can demo and buy poses. If you're buying off the marketplace make sure you can demo inworld first see if you like what's being offered

Thank you for the specific info...  I will check out your demo store tonight.  I only need a few so i can take a couple shots of products.  Don't need anything fancy.  I've never used poses before so I'm hoping they will enable me to be maybe more the shots i need.  smile.  thanks again for the store names it helps me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Orwar said:

   There are tons of stores that sell photo poses of various styles, with or without props. Backdrop City has a mall with pose stores at their ground level that you can check out - you can also keep an eye on Seraphim since they often announce when stores have sales, and there have been quite a few sales from different pose stores lately.

   I would suggest, when it comes to poses, that you always should try the pose in-world though, since your avatar shape may not work with all poses (poses that put your hand on your hip, for example, can put it through your gut or out in the air depending on your shape sliders). Browsing the MP is fine, but go to the in-world store to try the pose before you spend your money on it; if they don't have an in-world store, I personally would go for finding a different pose (unless the pose doesn't have any risk of clipping or other issues). Many pose stores straight-up cater to the T-rex people (if you can't beat 'em, sell them poses?) whose arms don't reach their waists, I have several gift and freebie poses from such creators that look absolutely ridiculous with my shape.

   A few brands I use that I could recommend: Artis Poses (I can't seem to find the in-world location - @Tamara Artis?), Hera Poses, Poseology and Voir (Voir has some very large fatpacks, I think there's a specific 'Model' set even!).

Thank you...  your always helpful with getting me very specific information to help me out.  I will check out those places.  I'm very new to poses.  I just need to get  the shots of the items I'm writing about.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...